BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kaitlin G.
Middletown
This is the best setting spray that literally will keep your makeup set all night long. It's a little pricey but it is well work the money.
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm kinda mad at how great this is. I don't even know why I was adamant in not using it. Every one said it was a super setting spray and I resisted. But, it really does live up to the good reviews. My foundation stayed put even in the 90ish degree weather we were having. Now I have to go out and buy a full-size bottle.
Kristine L.
My makeup stays on pretty good! First time using it and wasn’t disappointed. I have oily face so my makeup would usually melt easily if I dont use a setting spray but this spray kept my makeup in place all day! It gives me somewhat a matte look in the beginning n kind of dewy but not super oily towards the end of the day.
Natalie D.
This product works great by setting makeup without making foundation cakey. There are cheaper drugstore alternatives that do a similar job
Annie B.
Kennesaw
I have oily skin so its hard for my make up to last all night but this product works a miracle on me! It helps my make up last double the amount of time that it usually does. It also doesn't feel like anything extra on you face so I make sure to use this freuently.
Madge B.
My go to makeup setting spray. Good in travel size and regular. It really makes your face makeup stick, and dries relatively quickly. I have tried many cheaper, knock off brands and unfortunately none of them can compare to this product from UD!
Kirsten W.
Dilworth, MN
Love this stuff! Makes my makeup last all day and night. Perfect for weddings or going to a nightclub in Vegas where you can literally dance your face off! But you won't with this stuff on. ;)
bity f.
I've long loved this handy product - not only do I use a spritz of this on my eyeshadow brush before applying eyeshadow to give me a long-lasting, drop-free look, it's also brilliant at holding my make up on for the bulk of the day. It helps prevent foundation sliding (as well as my eyebrows wandering!) and dries to a non-sticky great finish.
Karen J.
Marietta
This should be called all day and all night
Recently purchased my second bottle
Makeup in place
Shelby B.
Keeseville
I often work long 16 hour days. I put my makeup on in the morning, and by the second half of my shift, it’s gone. With this setting spray my face looked just as fresh at the beginning of my shift as it did at the end!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.