BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Graciela B.
Corp Christi, TX
When you need your makeup to last all night, what do you reach for? Urban Decay All Nighter setting Spray. This literally freezes the makeup on my face and I don't have to be worrying about it coming off or smearing during my day. This along with my setting powder allow me to hug my husband without fear of getting anything on his clothing. I also like to make sure all the work I did doesn't come off after a few hrs. I spray this generously all over my face when I'm done but I also spray it all over my eyes to help set my eyeshadow. It's especially useful when I wear shimmer shadows or glitter, it prevents the fallout and transfer on my upper lid. I can definitely say this stuff is worth every penny.

Update 5/7/17 : I've yet to find a setting spray that does it's job as well as this. I've gone through several trying to find a dupe but none exist. This holds my makeup in place and doesn't irritate my skin like some others I've tried. I just got another bottle. Lol
Courtney F.
Harcourt street, Burnley
I have to say, I just got this today's mail, and already I'm impressed! I have extremely oily skin, and foundation tends to separate on my nose and chin very quickly. I put my makeup on this morning as usual, powdered my face, and sprayed this product on after I was done.

It is now beyond four hours, and my makeup is still in place! I am amazed, since NOTHING I've tried has ever worked this well for me. I tried ELF's makeup setting spray, but it didn't compare to this.

Instead of being an oil slick, my face is a nice demi matte. Also, it takes away that 'freshly powdered' look and makeup looks more natural.

I am a huge Urban Decay fan, and this makeup setting spray is awesome. I recommend this to anyone who is oily like me, or for anyone who wants to have their makeup last as long as possible. I will continue to buy this for sure!
Michelle K.
This Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray is so good! I was skeptical at first, but I fell in love after the first time using it! I recommend this to anyone and everyone who wants a setting spray that makes your face stay put.
Megan G.
It does what it is supposed to do, that much is certain. My makeup lasted all night and into the morning! If you need your make up to last all day then this is right up your ally. The scent is pleasant as well. I might buy again, but I know I will have this one for quite a while.

Jordyn L.
Yes please! I love Urban Decays products but this one blew me away. My makeup stayed on for a whopping ten hours! It didn't necessarily look exactly the same as when I applied it but it didn't smudge off in places at all. It's a wonderful product that didn't make me break out or anything, left my face feeling fresh, soft and dewy. Definitely recommend this setting spray to anyone. Besides the quality, the design is absolutely adorable, but then again so is all of urban decays other product containers and styles. Love it!
Andrea B.
Dracut, MA
I kid you not, my boyfriend would just love to cuddle against my face and my makeup always came off. I am literally left with nothing. Same goes for the hot and humid days and I tend to rest my hand on my cheeks. This setting powder is a God send. It holds everything in place SO well.
Jacquelyn B.
Grand Blanc, MI
The all night setting spray is awesome! It keeps my makeup all right. It is easy to use.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
deleted d.
I bought the All nighter setting sparay because I was looking for something that would truly set my makeup and hydrate my skin at the same time. Truly take away that powder look. When I got this setting spray it changed the makeup game for me. My makeup finally looks the way that I want it to look, it keeps my makeup in place until I take it off which is sometimes over 8 hours. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who’s a makeup lover.
Hailey S.
La Mesa, CA
This is my absolute holy grail, when it comes to setting sprays... Like, typing this out makes me giddy lol I'm pretty sure the packaging says that 98% who used said setting spray swore by it and initially, I was pretty skeptical... It sounded way too good to be true, but then I actually put it to the test. Your makeup literally will not budge, period. I bought my first bottle several months ago, so I had the pleasure of testing this baby out in the midst of the worst humidity I've experienced in awhile. What would normally be a miserable, makeup-less Summer was a walk in the park. Sold. As if I needed anymore convincing, I had another excellent opportunity at testing it out... I work at Chipotle and frequently found myself working in the "back of the house", meaning I did a whole lot of prep work, what felt like a billion dishes, and even more sweating... Dishwashing during one of my shifts, I accidentally dropped a large pot into a very full sink full of soapy water and basically experienced the equivalent to standing in the "Splash Zone" at SeaWorld. I automatically figured I looked like a melted popsicle, but to my absolute delight, none of the product on my face had moved an inch, aside from some slight creasing on under eye... Can you say 'aaaamazingggg'! I use it literally every day, not only to set my makeup, but I give my beauty blender/stippling brush a few spritz' of this miracle spray and apply my foundation with it as well. It also gives you this nice, slight glow after whatever product has set, which is always nice. Win-win! It's well, WELL worth the 40 or so bucks.
Annie K.
Columbus, OH
My go to once it's starts getting warmer! It keeps my makeup on all day. I also use it to foil my shimmer eyeshadows, it does wonders. A little on the pricey side but I will keep buying.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.