BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jade A.
I didnt do my research on this item. I just got it cause u heard it was good. I needed one and thought I'd give it a whirl. Didn't last long. Wouldn't recommend it.
Kristen S.
hamlet
Doesn’t keep my makeup on all night. It tends to make my makeup run a little inhave oily skin so it may work better on other skin types
i realy would love to try this it looks like it dose the i wounder will i have free oily skin and a nice dry look on my face after ive applyed this product
Cheryl B.
Naugatuck, CT
DOES NOT LAST!!!! Can literally itch my nose and my make up comes right off! Makes my eyeliner run. Don’t waste your money
Clara W.
I don’t like this spray because of the smell! It smells so bad and is very sticky! It isn’t very easy to use and it is very slick on the face! It does not look very natural!! I do not recommend this to others
Susan R.
Mesa, AZ
I have very dry skin, so buying this setting spray was a mistake,   My make will stay on all night, but I look like the Crypt Ceeper after 1/2 an hour.  It dries my skin out way too much.  The sprayer doesn't have a fine spray.   I would recommend it if your skin isn't dry.
Veronica N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This setting spray did not work for me. I don’t know if it’s because I have oily skin or what but I’ve tried using it different ways with different products but it just did not work. I did not like it at all.
Aurora S.
I don't see the hype about this setting spray. It sort of blasts my makeup right off my face, leaving it super patchy. I always give it away when I try it again get it.
Kieran C.
This just didn’t keep my makeup long lasting. It sweated off within 3 hours. Not worth the money.
Zelle O.
Tampa, FL
Left an extremely matte and dry finish that made my makeup smudge and appear patchy! Would absolutely not recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.