BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Laurissa D.
Kingsley , MI
One of the best setting spray is that I’ve ever use! This is definitely in my top five setting sprays ever
Brittany T.
Waldorf, MD
This setting spray locks your make up downnnnnn! I have combination skin but in the summer I tend to get more oily so this is my go to setting spray during the summer months. I probably will purchase it again when I run out but it is pricey so I gravitate towards my other setting sprays on a daily.
Tera D.
Chicago
This setting spray was made by God! 🙌🏾 My makeup lasts all day long.  I have combination skin and I get oily in my T Zone. It’s a simple application. I mainly spray my problem areas. It’s a matte/natural finish. I always buy this setting spray. It’s my go to.

Lauren F.
Clarksville
This setting spray is so good! It has a fine mist and keeps your make up on. It is very refreshing. I love it.
Megan G.
A must have for all makeup lovers! I bought this before going to Disney in Florida and it was perfect. It kept my makeup on all day even though I was sweating all the time. Would definitely purchase this again and would recommend it to anyone going on holiday where it is hot.
Richelle B.
Chicago
This was such a good purchase! This setting spray changes the way you do your makeup because there will be minimal reapplying. It stays in place for ever.
AnnaMaria C.
Mattydale, NY
I've tried a few setting sprays now and this one has been my absolute favorite. It has a natural matte finish, which I love because I have combination skin so my t-zone gets a little oily. It also is very long lasting. I used it for a wedding and to go out and my make up still looks flawless after 8+ hours of use. I highly recommend this product and will be repurchasing it myself.
Pudja M.
Farmingdale
Essential to my makeup collection! One of my fav setting sprays! Makes my makeup look freshh after spraying it on .
Chloe R.
Bought this not long ago but it’s so good I have to use it every time I do my makeup. It keeps my makeup in place all day and gives a matte finish
Madeline B.
It does exactly what it says it does. My main gripe is that the price point is a little steep. Nyx's setting sprays do as good of a job. It does work great though
How good is this setting spray ? Yall know summer is here and i love a full face ! But cant stand the heat and feeling like my makeup is melting off. So is this as good as people say it is ?
Mandy F.
Woodhaven, NY
do you apply this before and after makeup?
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim
what's this product like?
Romina S.
Sofia
Is this setting spray good for sensitive skin?
Kristan D.
Champaign, IL
I have been looking for a setting spray to use on my oily skin. Most setting sprays I have used don't really help because I'm so oily. How does this product do with oily skin. Also has it caused acne break outs?

Sephora