BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brenda G.
Kerman, CA
Wow I have such a good review on this setting spray I freaking love it I’ve gone through so many of the setting sprays that you have no idea I love how it says your make up and I also love the fact that it makes your make up for last longer and it like hydrate your skin as well
Jill T.
Austin
This product is a holy grail favorite! It keeps my makeup in place all day, and controls oil and shine, thus reducing breakouts. Very easy to apply and dries down quickly. This product stays on hand at all times!
Teressa W.
Sherman Oaks
This is a great spray when you really want your makeup to last a long time. The nozzle sprays a fine mist so I get a really even application.
Iqra R.
one of the best setting sprays i've used by far! does not budge my makeup. stays in place all day and helps with hydration. leaves a semi matte finish. worth the purchase! so far i'm on my third bottle. definitely would recommend!
Hannah P.
Ridgeway, SC
This setting spray has the best smell and has the best spray. Does not take a lot and makes the makeup look so matte.
Kayla B.
Chicago
I’ve bought about 3 bottles of this and will stick to it. love it so much and I can’t leave the house without it when I have a full face of makeup on, cannot run into smeared makeup, that’s the worst!
Brianna A.
Denton, TX
This is the only setting spray I will ever use! It keeps my makeup on all day in the Texas heat and all night through my bad dance moves. I will say it leaves a sticky spray but I have yet to find a setting spray that doesn't leave that feeling.
lori h.
My favourite part of makeup is setting spray! This feels light on your face after spraying and it dries super quick! Keeps your makeup locked in place without feeling sticky! This meets in the middle of cheap and pricey!
Zerin S.
This is an essential for my kit when I know I need my look to be locked in and set in place all day/night long. I can’t imagine getting ready for an event without this, especially in the heat!
Ashley H.
Carteret, NJ
Literally the holy grail of setting sprays. My makeup lasts all day long and doesn’t move. Istill so easy to apply you just have to spray 2-3 times about 8 inches away. It’s my go to that I always buy.
Bere G.
Grand Prairie, TX
It’s a good spray for the face?
Hajera C.
I'm a die hard fan of the MAC Fix+ but I've been hearing so much about this!! Does it compare? Should I buy this after my Fix+ runs out? Aka is this worth all the hype?
Simone T.
Ozone Park, NY
What is your favorite thing about this makeup setting spray?
Meg L.
Is this worth the splurge?
Becca H.
Florence, AL
This may have already been answered, so apologies if I'm not seeing an answer. Does this setting spray leave any kind of shimmery effect? I can't stand that because I think it makes me look like I'm made of metal...