BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

cha(rles) C.
Davao City
My most repurchased setting spray to date— I reach for this almost all the time it’s probably already an addiction. This setting soray really is worth the hype, as I do feel that it sets my makeup in place and makes it last longer; would definitely recommend!
Rachel J.
When I use this to set my glitter eyeshadow it makes the colors bright and stay on all day. It keeps my makeup on and I also use it to set my highlighter and give me more of a glow. My makeup never budged when I use this setting spray it is by far my favorite.
Sydonie K.
Nashville
This is one of my favorite brands and favorite products. It goes on in a perfect mist and definitely keeps my makeup in place all day.
Hannah S.
I really really like this setting spray! Not only does it help my makeup to stay, but it also helps my eye makeup to stay all day as well without a primer!
Jenny K.
Wake Forest
Lives up to the hype! I have oily skin and sometimes my makeup gets ruined by the end of the day but when I use this setting spray my makeup lasts longer and even though I still get oily (because this is not a matte or oil controlling spray) my foundation fades cleanly, if that makes sense.
Isabel M.
lubbock, tx
This product is amazing. It keeps my make up on all night. I mean. It literally is an all nighter setting spray! It keeps my eyeshadow on as well through the night!
Taryn a.
Fairmont
Keeps my makeup onn and looking fresh for hours! It is the only setting spray that has lasted me through humidity and sweat without my face becoming oily or having the makeup begin to run.
N. O.
This setting spray is THE ONE. The fact that it's patented with temperature control makes it that more specially and a Must Have. It really does keep your face from melting by keeping your makeup 10°-20° below real temperatures! I mean what other setting spray can do that?!
Chloe B.
The classic setting spray for keeping your makeup there and flawless. I think this really works and I will always use this at the end of my routine if I used foundation. The smell isn’t great though as opposed to other mists and sprays.
⠀⠀Jenny R.
This product is the holy grail of setting sprays. Not a single makeup artist I've come across doesnt have this. I was looking for waterproof makeup and this is the closest to waterproof a setting spray gets. It doesn't advertise in that category but it definately did help keep my makeup together in my rain photoshoot. I notice that my makeup lasts longer in general. Highly recommend this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.