BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lola A.
Campton, KY
i really liked this setting spray, i've used quite a few of them. but i'm giving this one 4 stars because of its scent... does not smell good at all. it's very lightweight, and keeps my makeup in place all day.
Maya 👑.
The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is great i've been using it for some months now and I can definitely say that i've noticed a difference in my makeup. whenever I use the All Nighter Setting Spray my makeup stays on and looking fresh all day.
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
I'm a little frustrated they changed the bottles because now they're a little smaller, but this is the best setting spray I've come across. Sometimes if I'm super lazy after a night out, I'll go to sleep, wake up, and wear the makeup again to brunch!
Loany N.
The Urban Decay Nighter Makeup Setting spray keeps the makeup superbly applied for 16 hours without melting, fading or settling on fine lines. I would like to have it since all Urban Decay products are excellent
Michaela M.
Kennewick, WA
This is a great setting spray if you need something to lock your makeup into place and melt it all together to create your finished look. I am the person who puts makeup on at 7:30 in the morning and need it to stay looking great till I take it off at 10pm. This stuff definitely does the trick.
LucyLu C.
Corpus Christi
this product will diffenetly set your makeup in place, smells good, leaves your face in tact, urban decay pretty speaks for itself, this is by far my favorite setting spray, all there  products, I love them, please keep putting out good products
Kierstin T.
Washington, DC
A must have for anyone who lives in a big city and commutes to work or travels to hot and humid places! I work in politics and this keeps my makeup on through a full day of meetings and through receptions in the evenings. The best setting spray ever.
Jen A.
Easton, PA
This is a great Urban Decay product. I purchased this after the 1000th person raved about it in a make-up group. Literally, everyone who mentioned it loved it. I know why. It works. It sets your make-up and last in all kinds of weather and conditions.

If you are buying high-end make up then you want it to last and this product will do the trick.
Kaitlyn P.
Kissimmee , FL
MAKES MY MAKEUP STAY PUT! After using this product my makeup doesn't move at all! If you have oily skin use "De Slick" not "All Nighter." Whenever Sephora has the extra large size BUY IT! It's worth the money!
Veronica P.
E Stroudsburg, PA
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how well this setting spray actually works. I use it every day, but I can't really tell if it makes a difference. My makeup will still smudge and come off a little throughout the day, but it's not that bad usually.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.