BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sandra M.
Last all day, and night. WOW!! I was sceptic before using this product until I got my hands on it since then I'm hooked amazing, very light weight 2 sprays and the coverage stays over 24 hr period.
Stormy B.
Zebulon, NC
One of the few long lasting setting sprays that actually lasts all day! I have dry skin and this does not dry my skin out! Such a light weight mist that packs a stay all day punch. Some say it’s pricey but it’s worth every last penny!
taylor c.
Poughkeepsie
This stuff is a godsend. If i spray my face with this product my makeup stays ALL DAY AND NIGHT. Sometimes i combine it with my foundation for a little extra staying power. Its quick drying and my face never feels tacky after using it
Stevie 🦄.
I Love this setting spray however What I dislike about it is the spray itself. It doesn’t always spritz nicely. Sometimes large drops will come out and that’s too bad! I hope They will come out with different smells! That would be fun.
Amber G.
Atlanta, GA
YES!! It's a yes, yes, yes, yes for me, and shoutout to UB for the new packaging. This mist (yes, gracious mist) sets my makeup for an all day, full proof wear while refreshing my skin with the cool sensation. Must-have for the summer!
Melanie L.
Jenkintown, PA
This is my go to setting spray. I'm slightly oily in my Tzone but it keeps my make up in place all day and night with little to no oil shining through. I will always recommend this setting spray to anyone looking to buy a new staple into their make up routine!
Lauren C.
Richmond, KY
I will say that this product keeps my makeup from running at all, but sometimes dries out my nose and other dry-spots on my face. If I know I'm going out or doing an activity on a hot day, I can't leave the house without using this setting spray first!
Deidra R.
Probably hands down one of my fav setting sprays! The mist is just right and feels like it really locks in my makeup. I've tried the Deslick version since it's supposed to work better for oily skin but I actually felt like this one performed better!
Jenna A.
Southington, OH
love this for setting! the "chill" formula is perfect for dry or irritated skin. most people are afraid of setting sprays bc "locking in" makeup sounds drying and mattifying. it's nice to find a product that will help with longevity as well as continue to moisturize your skin.
Christina N.
Peosta, IA
I only use this on weekends when I go out or special events. I do notice that it sets my makeup for a longer period of time. Sometimes causes my eyeliner or mascara to smudge if i open my eyes too quickly but easy to fix with a q-tip.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.