BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Chloe T.
Tampa, FL
The holy grail of setting sprays!!!!!! This setting spray keeps your full face on for HOURS!! Girl if you fall asleep with your makeup on you still look poppin in the morning. Hands down the best setting spray.
Ivelisse A.
Manchester, NH
This is my an absolute holy Grail of all setting spray. I love love love it!! It just locks everything in so beautiful and gives you that nice airbrush finishe. I can't say enough great things about this product
Melinda S.
San Antonio, TX
This setting spray works!!! I sweat soooo much (gross I know) but it keeps my makeup in place!!!! Just pat ur face don't swipe at it... And it will stay all all night I love this and would recommend it to anyone
Cailah G.
Forest, VA
I love this fixing spray. It has never let me down. The mister is fine and you leave with an even application every time. My makeup lasts and lasts every time I use this. It is a must in every makeup collection!
Isabella L.
When using this setting spray, your makeup is not going to budge for the whole day (and night!). I have very oily skin so my makeup tends to want to come off my face super easily and quickly, but this spray makes sure that nothing moves off my face.
Mayra C.
This will literally keep your makeup on all night long! At first feels like a sticky kind of wet, but after it dries out you feel nothing at all on your face, keeps you makeup looking fresh even after 8-10 hours!
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
WILL NOT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT THIS ON! My makeup look feels incomplete if I forget this. I've been buying this for a long time & I love the new packaging. It looks so sleek & it fits in my hand so it's easy to use!
Stephanie C.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff is the best. Hands down. I tested this one and other ones with swatches on my arm, and this is the only one where no product smudged or transferred to my finger when rubbed! I work at Sephora and this is the only one I tell people to use
Sophie K.
This was my first ever setting spray so didn't have anything else to compare it to but with my dry skin I LOVED the way it refreshed it and left it feeling unpowdery. I thought it helped wear time quite well too.
Vickie F.
Winton, CA
This setting spray is amazing. It sets your make up making last all night. It's easy to apply I normally like to spray an X and T. Not sure if it protects you from sun, but I would defiantly buy again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.