BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Annette G.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought a travel size because I did not want to invest in the full size of it if I didn't like it. I'm glad I did because I want to conserve this product for my nights out rather than day to day, and I also have some traveling to do this Summer so it works out perfectly. I was surprised by the mint smell of it, but when I say that this spray really seals in your makeup- it truly does! I was so used to using drugstore setting sprays that would work for a handful of hours and give out. I accidentally fell asleep in my makeup after a crazy night out and woke up with perfect makeup. My face did not transfer any makeup onto my dark pillows either. I'm so impressed by Urban Decay! They have really set the bar for this and other makeup products I own.

Update: since my original review, I've purchased the full size and use it with my makeup every day. It has become my holy grail for sure!
Alex N.
Definitely long lasting! I have used this on shoots as well as on myself and wearing makeup for 16+ hours and it for sure helps! It has a natural finish which is wonderful, I would absolutely buy this again and have rebought in the past.
Kenza Z.
Woodbridge, VA
Totally loveeee this product. Works wonders with my combination skin. Makes my makeup last all day and doesn’t get cakey or anything easily sprays on. Doesn’t make my skin feel sticky or anything. Would definitely recommend it to everyone
Myriah B.
Onalaska, WI
Never get ready for a long day or night out without using this, especially in the summer. This product is great for making your makeup stay for hours without worry. Not harsh on skin and smells great too. Has been a life saver during a few really hot outdoor weddings and concerts!
Courtney T.
This is my favorite setting spray to use! It feels weightless on your skin and drys fast. It sets your makeup all day, I can tell a differences when I wear it after a long day. I would buy this again'
Tiffany S.
Yerington, NV
This setting spray gives me life! It is sooo good. I love the way it feels when I spray it on my face and it dries super quick. I love the way my makeup looks all day when I use this product. Since I found it I haven't used anything else.
Melanie C.
Goshen
First and only setting spray I’ve used and I loved it. It’s lightweight. And keeps my make up in place for about 3/4 of my day. I haven’t seen any negative things about it besides the pricier side of it but I expected it from urban decay.
Lacy S.
Iowa
I ordered this on eBay but didn’t pay attention to the size of it and was surprised I spent more than $10 on a small bottle, but this is a very good spray to use when you don’t want your makeup going anywhere and doesn’t dry out your face
Fareeha M.
Naperville
Love this product. I use it everyday to keep my makeup from moving. When I spray it on it doesn't change the the way my makeup looks which is the one thing I really like because some setting sprays make my skin look dewy. I just bought my second bottle because I love it so much.
Alana D.
Brooklyn , NY
My go to setting spray. I wouldn’t change it for the world. This spray keep my oil in check while keeping my makeup look freshly applied after several hours. With this spray my makeup never changes until I clean it off. It’s a must have.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.