BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lexi T.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have no clue if it actually helps with my make up staying longer but GOODNESS is it refreshing to use when I'm feeling a little trapped under my makeup. I really recommend the travel size to anyone looking for a good setting spray just to try it out!
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
Really in love with this thanks to all the influensters review you guys helped me pick a new one and im inlove with the fact how my makeup stays longer then it usual good for when you go party and your drunk that u just dont know what you doing
Ashley B.
Remsen
A sample size goes a long way. I use this as a mixing medium for foiling eyeshadows and other shimmery things. I spray this after I apply my foundation and powder. Once it's set I add my wet products like mascara and eyeliner and I'm good all day long. I've used this at weddings and on other brands foundations/powders and it works well with all products.
Brittany G.
Dover, NH
Seriously some of the most amazing spray ever. It keeps my makeup perfect all night ... while bartending and serving. Easy to apply- just spray an x on your face and then I liked to do once more :) I would totally buy again.
Tori G.
Temecula, CA
I like this product a lot. It really helps to take down powderyness and it keeps your makeup on longer than if you hadn't sprayed it. The only reason I took a star was because the smell is not the best but I would still recommend and repurchase for sure!
Kara E.
Louisville, KY
This is the only setting spray I have tried and I'm really happy with it. I do noticed a huge difference in my make up staying put when I put this on. It lasts a long time. I spray and then use my Britt blender to pat it all in and set it into the skin.
Carly R.
Leaves my makeup on for a long time and helps melt all the powders into the skin. I think it’s a little pricey for a setting spray, but that’s to be expected for something high end. I usually only use it on dahs when I need my makeup to last a long time.
Sarah S.
Whites Creek, TN
Wow! I was very impressed with this. I was hesitant to spent so much money on a bottle of spray but it was worth. I can tell the difference from when I'm using it and when I'm not. It makes a huge difference and is the best setting spray I've ever used!
Emilea B.
Port Richey , FL
This is my go-to setting spray! I cannot live without this product. I have travel sizes in my purse, backpack and nightstand because I can't get enough of it and never want to run out. I get nervous when ever using added on products because I do have very oily skin so adding anything makes me skeptical but this is so perfect and doesn't add any oil to my skin.
Kristy S.
Works great! I work 12 hours shift at work and love that it makes my makeup last all night. Not to happy with the price and the amount of product that you get. But a great setting spray the makes your makeup last.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.