BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Briana S.
San Diego, CA
Keeps makeup on my face all day long no matter the weather. It helps to blend makeup and get rid of the cakey finish powder makeup may leave behind. Very amazing product that I will continue to buy for many years.
Amy N.
['Towson', 'MD'], MD
The All-Nighter spray is more effective on making your makeup last throughout the night but doesn’t stop it entirely from being oily. It does a great job at keeping your makeup in tact, but there’s only so much it could do to make it last.
Mariana R.
El Cajon, CA
I've been using this almost a month, and I wouldn't say it is long lasting. By the end of the day I notice my make up blotchy and pretty much gone. I have oily skin and it keeps my face looking oily, unfortunately.
Sydney S.
Albuquerque, NM
All-nighter setting spray really makes my make up pull and all nighter! Before using it, I felt like my foundation was melting off my face in the heat. With this spray, I feel confident that my makeup will stay put
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is by far the best setting spray brand I’ve used. It keeps my face from getting oily throughout the day. It also keeps my makeup on all day and night long. I definitely plan on buying this again and you should too!
Katie E.
Indianapolis, IN
Fresh face ALL DAY. and I'll randomly refresh with this sometimes. It's really great though. Sometimes it seems. Like the nozzle gets clogged which I'm not into but it's not bad enough to make me stop buying the product
Jessica M.
Onalaska
This blew me away. During my work week I sit at a desk and I am always slouching on my hand or touching my face which makes my makeup rub off. But with this it last so much longer. Make up would never last me a full day before now. Its a must buy.
Savanah H.
Exton, PA
My favorite setting spray. I use it daily and it always sets my makeup perfectly. You only need a few spritz for your whole face. Super lightweight and leaves a matte finish. It can suit any skin type in my opinion
Lacie C.
I took this with me on a trip to Hawaii, the humidity there did not melt my makeup off my face when I used this. It was amazing!!! My makeup looked flawless the whole time which made for great pictures. A must try!
Lauren G.
This product is a must have for the summer heat! I think that it keeps my makeup on much longer especially when I work at the golf course. It does not make things transfer proof but it does set everything in place!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.