BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
This is my all-time favorite setting spray. I was a little hesitant was setting sprays in the beginning because I didn't think they would actually work but I was definitely wrong. This stuff really will keep your make up where it needs to be.
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
I received the sample of this and I was truly amazed I used it on a girls night out and when I came back home five to six hours later my makeup didn't budge not one bit this definitely lives up to the hype and definitely does what it advertises
Julia C.
Jersey City, NJ
It claims to last for 16 hours, I’m not too sure about that length but I have tried it for a couple of hours during a night out. I have combination oily skin and this product keeps makeup in place. It’s definitely a miracle in a bottle.
Madizon G.
San Antonio, TX
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! the bottle contains so much product and with just a few pumps my makeup is set dewy and locked into place! I️ use this everyday and a lot during the hot summer days to stop my makeup from smearing or getting too oily!
Megan C.
Erie, PA
This will make your makeup last!! It is my absolute must have for an event or look that I need it to last for. I wore this on my wedding and I was crying and laughing and everything in between and my makeup still looked fresh and put together! I can’t do my makeup without setting it with this!!
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
This setting spray is just wonderful because it keeps your makeup in place all day! It sets your makeup so it will last longer than it normally would on its own. I highly recommend to all as it saves you money so you won't have to reapply
Maddie C.
This is my absolute favorite and is always my Go-To when my makeup needs locked in! It doesn’t make my makeup look oily or dewy, but locks in the way my makeup already looks. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a setting spray!
Alejandra T.
Cincinnati, OH
I used this every time
I got out for a long period of time and my make up stays in place all day ! I recommended if you work all night like a I do or if you like to go clubbing and sweat a lot trust me this will help stays on pretty good
Karina V.
I love to spray this on right after putting on my makeup. I use it more to melt all the powders I used on my skin. It doesn't affect the makeup after I spray it. Do I notice a huge difference compared to other setting sprays? No, but it does keep your makeup looking pretty good.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
Looove this spray. It keeps my makeup in place all day. Its the longest lasting setting spray i have and because some places on my face dont like to take pigment its hard for me to find a good setting spray but this is bomb.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.