BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brianna H.
Huntington, WV
I really like this spray. It keeps my makeup matte for hours after I apply it, which is great because I have oily skin. I think it is mostly worth the money, but I've had just as much luck with NYX matte setting spray as this one for a fraction of the price.
Grace L.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy how this applies, it's a good amount of spray comes out and feels almost like a mist. This does seem to keep my makeup on all day as well as making sure my face makeup doesn't rub off on my clothing.
Delcy P.
Setting spray is awesome! It's my second time purchasing. It gives me a natural look besides the fact that I have oily skin. I've yet came across any cons about this product. I would always recommend this product.
Robby r.
atlanta
I saw Jeffery Star review this product and I had to try it out
•its a matte finish setting spray
•leaves you with a smooth finishing look
•does not move make up Around
AMAZING PRODUCT!
Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
The best setting spray I have ever used. Sets your make up to stay in place and to last all night. It gives you a dewy look. Excellent setting spray. It keeps your make up looking like it was just applied up to 24 hours later.
Mia H.
Really hydrating, long lasting, and good for all skin types, I've tried it with my other friends. All of them love it and the new packaging is really nice and the product doesn't leave you oily and it dries quickly
Amy N.
['Towson', 'MD'], MD
The All-Nighter spray is more effective on making your makeup last throughout the night but doesn’t stop it entirely from being oily. It does a great job at keeping your makeup in tact, but there’s only so much it could do to make it last.
Collene M.
Seattle, WA
The absolute BEST setting spray I have ever used. It's super easy to apply - just hold it a few inches from your face and mist. You can't feel it after it's all dry and it seriously extends the wear of your makeup by HOURS. I will not go out without this setting spray on my face, and I literally recommend it to anyone who will listen.
Sydney S.
Albuquerque, NM
All-nighter setting spray really makes my make up pull and all nighter! Before using it, I felt like my foundation was melting off my face in the heat. With this spray, I feel confident that my makeup will stay put
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Love this! Bought this it’s amazing my makeup refused to budge. I hAve combo skin with super oily nose and it keeps my makeup on. The price isn’t bad either you get a lot for what you pay. I’d recommend it definitely
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.