BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Adriana R.
Lemoore, CA
If you didn't know this is the best!! You can never go wrong! This literally doesn't make your make loose! You can't even feel it on your face! I would say a con is the packaging but they changed it and I love it!!
Elenie C.
My sweet friend introduced this magic in a bottle to me years ago. I have dry skin and it has never irritated my skin, and keeps my makeup right where I want it. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling either. I would 100% recommend this product!
Katy K.
South Bend, IN
I don't love it but I don't hate it. It used to be my go to but now that there are so many different setting sprays this one just doesn't really impress me anymore. There are just so many that work so much better.
Becka R.
S Burlington , VT
Not crazy about the smell but it did exactly what i wanted it to do. My makeup lasted all day and i have super dry skin so usually any dry patches would show through but not with this guy! It made everything look flawless!
Elena S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I like this product and I am currently using it. It is super easy to apply and dries quickly. It does an okay job keeping my make up on all day but de-slick does a better job. I do recommend this product to others if they have combination or dry skin.
leny G.
La Porte , TX
I would recommend this setting spray when you want your make up to last a little longer. It is so easy to apply & it is so refreshing. It is very light weight and I usually spray before and after I apply makeup on.
Britnee L.
My makeup lasts all day. It smells good, but it does have a slightly sticky feeling when it is drying. The company that developed this with Urban Decay has a waterproof one, and that's my preferred, even though this is great.
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
This stuff is amazing. I have oily, acne prone skin especially the week before my period. I get that hormonal chin acne. This stuff doesn't bother it and my makeup never slides off. It feels weird at first but it works great
Katlynn B.
Los Osos , CA
This is my holy grail product! I have sworn by this setting spray for almost ten years. It keeps my makeup flawless through ten hour work days and nights out. It’s amazing and a decent price. 10/10 would recommend.
Alex B.
Norfolk
it's not a joke, it means all nighter for a reason, because it really last ALL NIGHT! easy to apply, the only con is that the mist could be a bit finer so there wouldn't be small wet spots but this product really is the bomb!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.