BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessie B.
Port Tobacco , MD
The all nighter setting spray really means all nighter and all day I wore this setting spray when I was in Florida one summer, I was sweating constantly but my makeup stay flawless!
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
The best setting spray I have ever used. Sets your make up to stay in place and to last all night. It gives you a dewy look. Excellent setting spray. It keeps your make up looking like it was just applied up to 24 hours later.
Sydney G.
Somers , CT
All time favorite setting spray! Feels so refreshing leaves the skin looking smooth and locks everything into place. Definitely worth the money I have repurchased multiple times and highly recommend to others looking for a good setting spray!
Joy S.
Fort Collins, CO
I love it but it sprays too thick. I wish it was a more fine mist because I feel like it's easy to apply too much and then have to wait forever for it to dry and it can drop which is not cute. Great formula though
Taylor L.
Works very well. Locks in the makeup and hydrates at the same time. Had a pleasant fresh scent to it. The bottle is pretty decent sized, feels wet and heavy on the face at first then dries quickly. Would buy again.
Elenie C.
My sweet friend introduced this magic in a bottle to me years ago. I have dry skin and it has never irritated my skin, and keeps my makeup right where I want it. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling either. I would 100% recommend this product!
Madison L.
Nederland, TX
This setting spray is great but sometimes I have an issue with the spay nozzle. I love the way it sets my make up down and makes it last all night but a better spray would be great! Overall a great product though!
Gabrielle S.
Lexington, KY
keeps your makeup on all night!! as in the name!! it is very easy to apply one squirt goes a long way with this product it gives a natural matte finish which i really like and yes i have bought this about 3 times!
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Love this stuff, but doesn’t always play well with my Benefit mascara. Seems to take forever to dry, and in the meantime my mascara wants to just smear all over my face. Once it’s set though, nothing can move it!!
Annie M.
My go to setting spray when I know I have a long day ahead of me! I may be crazy but it's not my favorite smell for a setting spray, but that's not enough to make me not use it. Keeps my makeup in place for hours!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.