BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amy S.
I liked this spray a lot but my new favorite is the de-slick setting spray also by urban decay. I used to use this all the time, but it started to make me break out! But it does help your makeup stay on, especially when going out and if your sweating.
Caitlin K.
Olney, MD
This product will actually make your makeup last all night. I thought it was a bit bogus at first, but after purchasing I definitely am a believer in this product. My only complaint is the scent- it’s not incredibly pleasant but luckily it doesn’t linger.
Lauren K.
McKinney, TX
This product makes my makeup last all day. Whether I sweat at the gym or touch my fast often, nothing moves. It is good for dry skin. I use two to three sprays on my fact. It feels lightweight and drys quickly. I would buy it again, and I would recommend it.
Scott L.
Martindale
LOVE this setting spray to death!! My skin gets really oily and I live in hot humid Texas. Foundation tends to literally melt off of me but this setting spray has truly been a god-send. It keeps my makeup on through anything and I can't live without it now!
Eliana R.
Yakima, WA
I definitely recommend this spray to anyone who likes to wear make up daily and for long periods of time. I work nights and I use this daily it really does help keep my make up in place all night long. I love this!!
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this. I wish they would upgrade their biggest bottle to a little larger because I go through it so much. The mister is great and my makeup stays all day. You literally don't feel it and it doesn't leave those sticky films over your face. Must have!!!
Alexandra O.
I like this setting spray because it does last. It keeps my skin hydrated but at time it just doesn't. It totally easy to apply and leaves a natural look. I think it's good for combination skin and would recommend for others to use because it does the job.
Brie L.
I LOVE this makeup setting spray. It is definitely one of my main ones. When I do a heavier makeup look and spray it with this setting spray my makeup is locked in until I wash my face.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
I've used every type of setting spray Urban Decay has to offer & I love every single one. The All Nighter Setting Spray is my favorite, it controls my oily face and I can wear my makeup from class, all the way to a night out with minimal to no touchups
EDISON K.
lowell , MA
this product is amazing i rarely used face mist on my face cause i got really oily skin no matter what setting spray i used it always end up looking dewy an oily. but after getting a sample from a friend i have to admit this is the best for anys skin type. i love it no complain it A PLUS FOR ME?
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.