BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
This is a must for oily girls who want their makeup to last all day! It is so much better than the one that targets oily skin. That one I feel clogs my pores but this one on the other hand does not! It isn’t kidding when it says it will last all night!
Sydney F.
This was a great product! It had me looking fresh all night long! I like how it gave me a nice glow. It wasn't sticky, so that was good. It had a very natural looking shimmer. It didn't make my makeup look heavy either. I would definitely buy it again.
Jennifer E.
San Antonio
My go to setting spray, I can’t go without my UD.
I’m not sure if it protects from these Texas sunny summer days but I still have my makeup after a sweaty day. I highly recommend this setting spray and it’s on the expensive side but a great investment .
Isabel R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my holy grail setting spray! It makes my makeup last so long and makes it all melt into my skin. My only complaint about this is the scent- I didn't notice this until they changed the packaging, but now it definitely has a distinct chemical scent
Cyndi M.
San Antonio, TX
I believe the black bottle is supposed to be a new formula, but it works equally as well as the original! Must note that there is not much of a cooling effect that the packaging advertises, but I'm not looking for any cooling. I just want my makeup to last and this delivers
Artisha W.
Canonsburg, PA
This item is pretty pricy for what you get. I like the ulta dewy setting spray, works a lot better. This spray sometimes gives my face a sticky feel which I do not enjoy. It also has a strange smell but maybe that’s just me. I still like it enough to use it all the time, but I would not re purchase.
Yvonne C.
I use this EVERY single time I put on makeup (whether it just be skin care no makeup just mascara and brows or full face) because it helps my face feel matte but look glowing. Great protection for a WHOLE day (the longest I’ve worn makeup was 13 hours)!
Amy N.
Davenport, IA
This is amazing! I used it on the day of my graduation. It was just perfect. It made my makeup last all day in a hot, humid gym and my makeup looked fresh and surprisingly not too oily where I usually get oily. Definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jasvinder S.
Los Angeles, CA
When they say all nighter they mean ALL NIGHTER!! This setting spray is amazing for my night out make up on the weekends, i love how lightweight it is and it lasts forever! LOVE this products!
Nadia D.
Plantation, FL
I’m not a huge fan of setting sprays because I find using translucent powder works better for me; however, out of all setting sprays I recommend this one. My makeup stayed on most of the night when using this. It feels refreshing as soon as you apply it.
Dee I.
Is this worth all the hype or are there cheaper alternatives that work just as well?
Michaella J.
Canton, GA
How long does this product make your make up last on average? And does this work on dewy foundations or does it mattify your makeup?
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
Comparing to Mac fix+, how long does this set your makeup for and prevent shine?
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been wanting to try this out. How well does it work on super oily skin?
Kasandra L.
So, I'm mediocre at best when it comes to makeup. Can someone please just explain what this is? I know about primer, and that it's sort of a moisturizer that goes on first, but what does setting spray do? And does this one in particular work well for the job?