BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

AnaJaji P.
Margate, FL
The one and only setting spray I use because I literally have my makeup on ALLLLL night with very minimal touch ups unless there is a lot of sweating involved. I'm a repeat user, I've been buying this spray for the past few years and it has not let me down!
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
Best setting spray!!. I keep. Using and buying this over and over again it's worth every penny. This is great for my sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate yet it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long. It even makes my mascara last when I go to the gym. Best spray!!
Jocelyn G.
This is always my favorite go to setting spray when I wants my makeup to stay on my face for hours or on hot humid days ! I will spray it on and my makeup lasts. I would recommend this to everyone who has trouble keeping their makeup on through out the day!
Claudia F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Hands down my favorite setting spray. Nothing comes close to this. The way it mists is beautiful and gets all over the face without creating splotches. I have oily skin and this prevents my makeup from sliding everywhere and I'm a full coverage kinda gal!
Veronica C.
I love Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. I apply it before and after my foundation. It definitely makes your makeup stay all day. It feels so good and is great for touch ups during the day!!
Jessica A.
Peoria, AZ
BICHHH I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! It doesn't have a really intense smell, which is good. It's like a natural finish, slightly feels like hairspray on the face lol but the point is this lasts forever like all night. I wish it wasn't so damn expensive but it's worth it
Sandra P.
Wasco, CA
The white urban decay all nighter was the one I was trying to review but couldn't find it. I haven't tried this black one but I've heard it's just as good! The white all nighter is AMAZING. My favorite setting sprays. Literally cements on your makeup "all night"!
Kelsey J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love this product and it is an essential in any makeup routine. This Setting spray is hydrating and helps with the longevity of make-up. It is lightweight and smells wonderful. I would highly recommend this product and will be purchasing full-size myself soon.
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
This is literally the BEST setting spray EVER! Made by the makers of Skindanavia, I put this on about 8 in the morning, I wake up the next morning and believe it or not my make-up still looks like I just put it on! This is VERY similiar to the Limelight By Alcone 10 Years Younger Setting Spray, made by same maker, Skindinavia, Urban Decays has been my go-to setting spray. I'd love to try a new one lol. 💯💯💯💯💯💯
Anoosha D.
Auburn, GA
I love love this product. It is long lasting so it does stay on and it is absolutely perfect for a long day. It is a little pricey but it lasts a long time because you don't need to use it every day. I wold definitely buy this product over again and recommend it further.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.