BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chelsea C.
I have been buying this for years and can't live without it. It keeps my makeup looking fresh and neat in the most extreme conditions. I finished a hot a sweaty half marathon with eyebrows, bronzer, and winged eyeliner intact...miraculous!
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
This setting spray is absolutely amazing! It is very light and it really helps to tame my combination skin! My makeup lasts all day and stays very matte. I have purchased this setting spray many times and I would definitely suggest this product to everyone.
Melissa G.
I LOVE this product! It is absolutely amazing& its a must have! I really recommend this product. It gives ur makeup a better look and it definitely helps ur makeup stay on as long as possible! Haven’t tried anything better than this. If u have not yet tried this, you must do it now!
Daniela O.
Piedmont , SC
This spray didn't really do much for my face. I did though like how if I had put a lot of powder on my face it would soak the powder into my skin and make it better. I would recommend this to people with more drier skin and I have oily skin.
Victoria S.
Roanoke, VA
This is my holy grail setting spray!! I do not think I could live with out it. I do not think there are any cons, but a lot of PROS! It has a natural finish. It is very lightweight. Once it dries it's like nothing was on my face. I would definitely recommend and I already have.
Karla B.
This setting spray is a great one for everyday. It's a natural Finnish, but can seem matte. It holds my makeup for a while but I wouldn't say it holds it all day long. I have purchased it more than once and will continue to do so when I can.
Emily W.
This is a staple in my collection. This spray just softens the look of skin, sets the makeup, and helps it last forever. I also have dry skin, so a spritz of this during a long day just refreshes my makeup beautifully. I love this product!
Lacy P.
Amarillo, TX
I use this setting spray everyday with my make up. I have dry skin, and I love it! It takes away that powdery look and pulls my makeup together to look great! It also helps my make up last all day! Love it! I would absolutely buy again!
Faith M.
I love love love urban decay setting spray, it's beautiful – working and water all day it helps my make up tremendously. It does not feel heavy on the scan, I don't think it has any sun protection but I still love it and would buy it again.
Kev J.
Tampa, FL
This is one of those products that deserves the hype it gets. It keeps your makeup in place all day and it truly is the cherry on top. It just makes your makeup sink into your skin for a flawless finish. I'd definitely recommend this product and I will be purchasing it again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.