BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Faith M.
I love love love urban decay setting spray, it's beautiful – working and water all day it helps my make up tremendously. It does not feel heavy on the scan, I don't think it has any sun protection but I still love it and would buy it again.
Lauren M.
Mantua
This product is like liquid concrete for your face (which I mean in the best way possible.) My makeup went nowhere once this stuff was sprayed on, and it only took 2 or 3 sprays so it lasts a while. It is a bit pricey, but I think worth it.
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
Your makeup WILL NOT MOVE and I don't care if you're full blown dressing for a Ru Paul show, it ain't going anywhere. I'm a firm believer that UD doesn't mess up! Definitely will always repurchase. This stuff is holy grail for setting spray.
Janay F.
Waldorf , MD
Awesome for keeping my makeup intact for hours...light weight and works great with my foundation...easy to apply...a little on the expensive side and not to fond of the plastic bottle it’s packaged in but I’ve definitely got my money’s worth
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
My favorite setting spray EVER. Pumps out a great mist and feels refreshing going on. Keeps my face matte all day and keeps oil at bay. I have super oily skin and this helps. And it keeps my makeup ON MY FACE and stops it from sliding off!!
Heather M.
Newport News
Love this! I don’t use it everyday but whenever I have someone special to go or if I know it’s going to be hot and my makeup will melt off then I make sure to use it. It’s very easy to apply and doesn’t make my makeup cake up or feel heavy.
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
This stuff has been around forever and really works better than any other setting spray. It makes my makeup last all day without shifting in the slightest! It doesn't bother my super dry and sensitive skin and keeps my oily spots in check.
sam L.
Syosset
I love love this setting spray! It smells amazing and lasts long. I 100% recommend this setting spray. It is definitely worth the price. It really sets my makeup and I don’t have any allergic reactions to it especially with my sensitive skin
Mags B.
Deming , NM
I love this stuff. It smells good and makes my skin feel refreshed. Its spendy but lasts forever. Ive had it for about 6 months and still have about one forth of a bottle left
Katie M.
I absolutely love this setting spray. It made my makeup last all day long and pet very nicely on the skin. I did work outside in the heat so some days were better than others but if I didn't wear this setting spray my makeup was non existent at the end of the day. So this is a product you shoukd always have on hand for this long days or nights!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.