BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Megan C.
Englewood
This is my holy grail of all setting sprays! I am a dental tech and deal with water and sweat but even with all of that my make up goes no where when I use this also I have oily skin but even after a long day of work I look like I just applied my make up!! I absolutely swear by this spray
SierrA M.
Perry, OK
BEST SETTING SPRAY I have tried! I have combination skin, oily tzone. This keeps my makeup fresh all day and night and I even have to make an effort to remove my makeup after I use it! I have purchased this multiple times and I used every drop!
Sarah C.
Peabody, MA
This setting spray will keep your makeup in tact all night long. I use it every time I do a full face contour and go out, I’ve gone out during the day in the sun with it and my makeup does not move. I would recommend this setting spray to anyone
Paul A.
Jamesburg, NJ
I like this product a lot. It does a good job of setting makeup, I wish it had a nourishing factor to it so that makeup could look a little fresher. I feel this is a product you use right after makeup application and that’s it. I like it though.
Melanie A.
Wilsons Mills
I absolutely love this setting spray. Absolutely nothing keeps my makeup on for as long as this product does. It doesn’t smell the best, but honestly thats easily overlooked due to how great this spray performs. The only downside is the price, but because its Urban Decay, thats expected.
Faryn F.
College Station, TX
I think this is a great setting spray and would highly recommend! It feels nice on the skin, has a great mister, and I do think it helps my makeup last longer. However, the smell is not very pleasant. I've heard others describe the smell like a sneeze, and I have to agree.
Chelsea V.
Rochester
This is my holy grail setting spray!! It makes my makeup last ALL day long. I have combination oily skin, but I feel like this stuff would be perfect for all skin types. The spray bottle sprays a fine mist and it feels so refreshing on the skin.
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
Best setting spray if you want your makeup to last! I have combination skin and get really sweaty in the summertime and my makeup doesn’t BUDGE! It also feels really nice to spray on the face to refresh your makeup. Don’t walk, RUN and buy this!
Erin C.
Sioux City, IA
This setting spray is like hairspray for your face. It’s amazing. The nozzle is great and doesn’t leave spots all over your face. It makes my makeup last all day even in hot weather and you get a lot of product so it will last you a long time.
Ana L.
LaGrange
I purchased this at the recommendation of an Ulta employee to keep my makeup in place on my wedding day. Needless to say, this spray did not disappoint as it kept my makeup looking flawless from the humidity, sweat, and tears i put it through that day! It is a little on the pricier side, so i only grab a bottle occasionally, but i do recommend this to those going to big functions such as prom or a wedding! It is definitely worth the money for those who need their makeup to stay in place!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.