BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Morganne P.
Santa Rosa, CA
The best setting spray ever! I am gone for 18 hour days at work and school. This keeps my makeup looking flawless from when I leave in the morning to when I get home a night. I never have to worry about my makeup fading when I use this setting spray. Will repurchase many times
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
My holy grail setting spray! Makeup doesn’t go anywhere! Sometimes I even use this to apply hard to apply eyeshadows, or even just to brighten the colors of them! Makeup truly doesn’t budge, and doesn’t feel sticky.
Jakob G.
Tried this once and I love it so freaking much!!! Its really refreshing and really great for a good price. I highly recommend on buying it for yourself or for a stocking stuffer for a makeup lover. Buy buy buy this you will love it so freaking much.
Tray ✨.
This setting spray is AMAZING! It really does make your makeup last all night. I once wore my makeup for over 24 hours (I know, horrible for my skin) and it barely budged. Guess which setting spray I used? Yup, this one.
Lisa N.
I am officially addicted to this setting spray. I use three mists on my face and it makes my makeup last substantially longer than if I don't use it. It has a subtle scent to it that is amazing but disappears once the formula dries if scents bother you.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
This is honestly an amazing setting spray. It keeps everything in place all night long. I only gave it a bad rating because the price is ridiculous. No setting spray should cost more than my actual foundation that it’s setting in place.
Kaylee P.
This product actually does help your makeup last throughout the day. I do recommend this to someone looking for a good setting spray that will last long while at the same time help with your makeup staying in place and not sliding.
Cara W.
Goodyear
I bought this on a whim, and it was the best decision I've ever made. I have sensitive skin and this really does keep me cool all day long. I have a tendency to get sweat mustaches, but never when I use this product!
Rachel W.
Bristol, CT
This setting spray is amazing! For Halloween i had heavy face makeup on and i slept in It all night and in the morning It was barely smudged at all! I use this product a lot and would always recommend this to others
Grayson K.
This is an amazing setting spray that lasts all day long and keeps your makeup in place very well. It isn't sticky and it also doesn't spray in big drops which is helpful. I have definitely repurchased multiple times
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.