BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jesseca M.
Clarksville, TN
I love this setting Spray!! It keeps my makeup all night! There is no budging my makeup after spraying this on it!! It smells good and leaves a matte finish! I try to always have a bottle or two in my makeup vanity!
Liz F.
Turlock, CA
Can I give this product ten stars? It's absolutely hands down the best setting spray I have ever used. It's very easy to apply and keeps my makeup in place all day long! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kassidy C.
Ferndale, WA
If I could only chose one holy grail product to ever talk about, it would hands down, always be this setting spray. It works to well to lock my makeup into place throughout the days, and even when I go out at night.
Amanda B.
Mesa, AZ
This setting spray did an OK job at setting my makeup. I did have some makeup rub off on my clothing which was disappointing. Don't think I will be repurchasing it. There are so many other setting sprays out there that I'm sure work better than this one.
Sylena C.
This is my go to setting spray everyday . Its truly like weightless and misty . It lasts all day and all night . I have combination skin and it's perfect for me .
Kristen T.
Dix hills , NY
Really makes it last. Like hairspray for your face - but not really its lightweight and refreshing. Keeps my makeup from breaking down quickly especially when I'm oily - which is always. I leeway sure this for special occasions or big nights out.
Lisa N.
I am officially addicted to this setting spray. I use three mists on my face and it makes my makeup last substantially longer than if I don't use it. It has a subtle scent to it that is amazing but disappears once the formula dries if scents bother you.
Kaitlyn R.
Helps my makeup stay on all day and makes me feel so refreshed after spending forever on my makeup! The smell is a little rough but I'm very sensitive to setting sprays with a smell. But overall, I recommend buying!
maria p.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This is the best setting spray ever!!! It lasts all night sometimes even in the morning after a long night my makeup will still look fine I have normal skin but it works on all types I would recommend this to anyone!
Andrea M.
Manhattan, KS
My go-to setting spray. Holds makeup in place no matter what you're doing! Keeps skin looking fresh and matte even in a sweaty bar. Nothing has ever done that for me before. I have two bottles in my drawer right now.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.