BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kate B.
This setting spray kept my makeup from moving throughout the day and looking smooth and flawless. The spray nozzle worked well and I couldn't find anything else i would want different. I would definitely consider using this again. I recommend this to anyone.
Fatima S.
Omg, this spray has some magical effect in there. I have never trusted on the setting sprays before i have used this one. It melts your makeup into your skin and makes your makeup look so even and flawless. I am surely gonna buy it again ❤❤❤ it is the best!!
Allison P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been using this stuff for years! It is the most amazing setting spray I have ever tried. It doesn’t leave a residue or make your makeup look any different. It is perfect for hot humid nights or when it’s raining. It will keep anything from running.
Jenniffer C.
Sugar Land , TX
All time favorite setting spray! Love this because it does actually help your makeup stay for hours! I've used this on sunny days when I know I'm going to be out running errands in the heat and it does keep my makeup on! I've purchased this product 4 times!
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
All I can say is yes! This is the hands-down my favorite setting spray. It feels really nice and makes my make up last a long time. It really keeps my foundation in place and I have a serious issue with that because I have really oily skin. Definitely would recommend.
Jordan K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is definitely an amazing setting spray. I got a sample in my Sephora box and bought the full sized version after. It keeps my makeup in place, but I still get greasy in some spots in the middle of the day. I will be buying de-slick next time for sure.
Monique R.
Everett, WA
If you need your makeup to stay in place, douse yourself in this. It’s slightly tacky, so it really locks it all in. I like the way it helps melt powder into the cream below it, to make it more skinlike. I really wish you got more product for how much you’re paying though.
Nicole S.
New britain
This is one of the best ones out there. It keeps my make up on all daaay without making my makeup seem oily or anything like that. It gave me a matte finish and did an amazing job on keeping my makeup in place all day. Definitely try this out its amazing.
Katie B.
Salisbury
I'm rating this as four stars because I do believe it helps my makeup stay put longer, however I don't purchase it any longer in favor of more affordable setting sprays that do just as well. I think that the L'Oreal infallible setting spray is just as good.
Julianna F.
Chandler, AZ
If you're looking for more staying power or a hairspray for makeup, this is what you need! I honestly feel as if my makeup stays put for 6+ hours when I spray this on. Lightweight feel and doesn't have a strong odor. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.