BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

francesca m.
love this setting spray, it really does work. i always purchase the mini one tho idk why when i love it sooo much. it's not a matte finish but they do have settings sprays that are
Christina Z.
Sooo I'm kinda combo/oily skin and I needed my makeup to last all day and night.
I was sick of having to touch up every 2/3 hours, and I really don't have the time to do all that!
I discovered this by accident, I was in line at sephora and the travel size was there and I just grabbed it not really reading it (I liked the name lol ) I'm definitely happy I did because this stuff freaking works!!! I always used another spray that I'm sure everyone knows of and uses, BUT I LOVE THIS!!
I actually spray 1 pump before I do my makeup and 2 to set my face and it really keeps everything in place and looking flawless... It smells nice and doesn't feel sticky after you put it on.. I've actually went to bed and woke up still looking decent! I've recommended this to everyone from family to clients and they all love it too! If you don't have this, I highly suggest you grab it, you can thank me later :)
Alexis T.
Boca Raton, FL
Works great! Keeps my makeup on all day and night. My makeup looks exactly like it did when i put it on, 3 hours later. Its light weight and feels nice when sprayed on. I recommend this product to others!
Katie B.
Central City, NE
I have had this product for about three years and I noticed myself not using it as much as I need to because I wanted to save it when I needed it most. I did notice that when I used it, it did help to keep my makeup on for quite a bit longer. I will keep repurchasing this product.
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX
This product truly works and says what it says it does. I am a nurse who works 12+ hour shifts in the ICU (aka- BUSY) and this is the main product I use that helps my makeup last. It is not shiny and oily. It feels incredibly refreshing. I look forward to using this. I have purchased this item 5+ times. The bottle lasts forever!
Lillian T.
Cleveland, OH
LOVE THIS! It keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't feel drying on my skin or sticky or anything. I just spray it on generously after I finish applying my makeup and I'm good.
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I used the travel setting spray to try it out. It's a very lightweight formula so that's great. It's good for all skin types so don't be afraid to try it out. It's easy to apply, all you have to do is go for it.
Leah B.
Truly the best setting spray on the market!!! I have combination skin & have a hard time finding a decent setting spray; I need a product that sets my face, adds some moisture but also prevents oil & increases the longevity of my makeup. This product does all that!!
Nicole L.
I really enjoy this setting spray. It does the job and keeps my makeup set for the most part. After the 4-5 hour mark, I can see my makeup start to slip and move around my face. Works well if you don’t plan on moving around a lot or sweating.
Abi B.
This spray is amazing, it's proven to bring your body temperature down 10 degrees and it definitely helps when it's hot in this summer weather. Helps keep my makeup in tact when I'm getting so hot from the weather, definitely my summer savior.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.