BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

kimber k.
North adams, MA
I've been using Urban Decays Up All Night setting spray for 2+ years. I bought a small bottle on a whim and after that there was no going back. When you work as a server it's a losing battle trying to keep your makeup from sweating off or fading, but this product keeps your makeup locked in place until your ready to take it off. I always pick mine up at Ulta, at 30ish dollars a large bottle. The price tag seems a little expensive, but it lasts a long time and saves you money not having to reapply your makeup. The product dries on your skin invisibly without leaving behind any stickiness or residue that cakes up your foundation. Out of any the products I use in my beauty routine this one is 100% effective, and I could never live without.
Heidy M.
Irving, TX
I didn't notice much difference when I finish my makeup with this and when I dont. Now, please know I don't really wear much makeup. I use a bit of mineral foundation some bronzer and blush. I think this might make my foundation feel greasy few hours later.
Alexa F.
Cold Spring, MN
Every time I use this setting spray it lasts the whole day! It makes my skin look so good! The only thing I don't like about it is the smell when you first spray it on your face, but it's an all around great product!
Maggie T.
Morgantown, WV
Buy this product now and you’ll thank yourself! Use this before applying make up or after to set make up. This will last all night into the morning while keeping your skin free of oil! It’s paraban free therefore it also helps save our planet
Amanda M.
Cleveland, OH
this is the best setting spray ever. i feel like my makeup could last a life time when i use this. i work in a restaurant kitchen and if i use this before i get to work my makeup doesn’t even budge! it’s insanely good and i 100% recommend it.
Nicole L.
I really enjoy this setting spray. It does the job and keeps my makeup set for the most part. After the 4-5 hour mark, I can see my makeup start to slip and move around my face. Works well if you don’t plan on moving around a lot or sweating.
Bre C.
This stuff is so so great for oily skin! Keeps my makeup in place all day. Very light weight. One con is that if holding it to close to face when applying it will take product off of face but if you hold it at an appropriate length away it works fine! Overall I really love this product.
Katie P.
mentor, oh
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. It literally locks in my makeup all day and does not wear off! I could be outside, sweating and the setting spray still keeps my makeup locked in. I would highly recommend this spray to others.
Katie B.
Central City, NE
I have had this product for about three years and I noticed myself not using it as much as I need to because I wanted to save it when I needed it most. I did notice that when I used it, it did help to keep my makeup on for quite a bit longer. I will keep repurchasing this product.
Aubrey R.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this only on important days. It always leaves my makeup on all night, I don't have to reapply, I don't notice any foundation slipping around my face. I would recommend to anyone wanting a setting spray that won't mess w your foundation.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.