BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Casey A.
Burlington, NC
This. Stuff. WORKS! It always keeps my makeup in place! It doesn’t breakdown any shadows or foundation! It keeps my makeup lasting through a hot summer day. I definitely restock every time I run out! This is a need!
Tala T.
Germantown, TN
This setting spray is amazing. I had repurchased this 10 times. It leaves my skin looking float and it lasts all day. I would have to say it works on my skin, which is a combination. I recommend you buy this product.
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
One of my favorite setting sprays ! It truly is like hairspray for your face it keeps your makeup in place all night! Gives you a nice finish without changing the look of your makeup! Highly recommend !
Krysten H.
Works so well. Does not leave a sticky feel does not have a heavy alcohol smell and doesn't dry you out. The small travel bottle lasts a really long time. Holds makeup in place and helps to keep lipstick from feathering
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
This was the first ever setting spray that I used. It really got me excited about using setting sprays. I got it in my ipsy bag. Whenever I use it, i can rest assured that my makeup isn't going anywhere once it's on.
Amanda B.
Mesa, AZ
This setting spray did an OK job at setting my makeup. I did have some makeup rub off on my clothing which was disappointing. Don't think I will be repurchasing it. There are so many other setting sprays out there that I'm sure work better than this one.
Haley J.
I only use this on special occasions since it’s so expensive. It’s a great product but I think you would be just as well off buying one from Walmart just because I can’t tell a huge difference it how well it works .
Chasity G.
Arlington, TX
This setting spray has been my ride or die for so long, it keeps my makeup on point the whole day, keeps my matte finish, I have mostly dry skin and it works soooo great with it. I’ve been buying this for so long now
Brittany N.
Lengby, MN
LOVE this stuff! Keeps my makeup on and last all day long! It may be a little pricey but it is definitely worth the buy. Just spray 4 times an X and then a T and bam! Makeup all day long! Would definitely recommend!
Jona Y.
CHICAGO, IL
Amazing it works great and feels really good on your skin. It gives a nice natural finish and is comfortable and refreshing. It's a big bottle so don't worry and spray all you want, it feels feather light and I would definitely recommend to others
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.