BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this product because I’ve heard so many great things about it but the smell great and I don’t think it was very long-lasting. I don’t think it was anything out of the ordinary and I feel like things at the drugstore for fraction of the price
Hannah M.
Reno, NV
This setting spray is my ALL TIME favorite!! No other setting spray has worked as good as this one. This spray lasts LITERALLY all night!! Girls, for those nights out, you need something to keep everything in place so your'e slaying all night long!!!
Ashley💕❤ n.
Honestly I see no different in my makeup wen using this the smell is absolutely terrible it smells like spit! Idk if its just mine that smells like that. but I see no difference in the long jevity in my makeup maybe I need to test it more and I'll do a update if I see any improvemt in my makeup
Ariel M.
Boca Raton, FL
Ok I was very hesitant of buying this because of the price. I’ve been using the Mac setting spray for a while but felt like it stopped working as well so decided to see what all the hype was about with the Urban Decay All Nighter. Let me just say, I get the hype. My makeup lasts forever. I spray a little before my makeup and then after. Love it! The pic is my makeup after coming home from a night out
Jo 👑.
I lovee this setting spray 100% recommend I used it at a New Years party I sweated and my makeup still looked really good. It’s also good for just regular everyday make up to set it or if you have a special occasion to go too it will stay alll night.
Victoria S.
I swear by Urban Decay’s setting sprays!! I used to use their De-Slick spray, and when they released their All Nighter line, I had to try this one! I’m in love with it! My makeup truly lasts all day when I use this! It’s definitely worth the money!
Brandi C.
Tazewell, TN
This setting spray does a very good job of keeping my makeup on throughout the day. It really helps to take away the powdery look I get after baking. I’ve used this product through my oily stage and my dry stage, and it worked great throughout both.
andy T.
Wyoming
This make up setting spray works miracles. Honestly, if you’ve had a rough day and have cried rivers of tears after using this spray, I can assure you that your make up still looks perfect. You’ll look like you have your life together, I promise ;)
Destiny M.
Greensboro , NC
I’ve heard sooo many mixed reviews about this spray. But I was finally able to try it. And it is wonderful!! Especially if you have dry / normal skin. It makes your make up stay in place for 9+ hours partying and sweating. Definitely worth the price
Aiden L.
Charlotte, NC
This is is there one of the best setting sprays out there it will lock in your make up and also melt away any powderiness I always try to get a travel size as well as a full-size Just in case I need a touch up or my skin is feeling a little parched
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.