BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Hannah W.
West Linn, OR
This really does extend the wear of my makeup. It also takes anything that is overly matte and gives me a nice satin-matte finish so I don't look so dry. However, it has alcohol in it which can be bad for the skin over time so I plan on switching as soon as I'm out of my current bottles.
Meghan Q.
Indiana, PA
This product definitely works well! I love it! It's great for all skin types! Mainly for oily skin tho! It's very effective and easy to apply! Keeps your makeup on all night! I bought mine from Ulta Beauty!
Jessa P.
La Jolla, CA
Not quite sure if it lived up to my expectation that it lasts all night. But I do like it because it smoothes over all the powder on your face. It definitely looks better after I spray my face, but I still need to touch up throughout the night.
Olivia C.
Sarasota, FL
This product is obviously raved about and for good reason. It locks my makeup into place all day long. The mist feels refreshing unlike some other setting sprays that makes the face feel wet. I continue to reach for this product everyday and it has become a staple in my makeup routine.
fallon h.
san antonio, tx
I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! this makes my makeup just melt together seamlessly and makes my makeup last much longer! i don't like the powdery look so after i'm done i coat my face with the spray and then press it into my skin with a beauty blender
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY! I use this everyday and I can tell if I forget it in my daily routine. I also love spraying it on my beauty blender to help smooth foundation or on my eyeshadow brushes to enhance the colors
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
My all time favorite setting spray, I love this product. It actually makes such a huge difference in settling all the powders down on your face, locking in your makeup for hours at a time! There is no better setting spray, always worth the splurge!
Crystal R.
This is my favorite setting spray above all others! I have combination skin and I find that this keeps my makeup put while controlling my oil after an all day made up face. I've repurchased multiple times
Giselle V.
West Melbourne
I've always had issues in the past trying to find a good setting spray being as my skin is oily. The setting spray is amazing makes my make up still look fresh for hours and I work as a server so I'm sweating constantly so this is my life saver.
Isabell B.
Boise, ID
Absolutely love this product!!! I'll put this on before and after applying my makeup and it literally will make my makeup last all day long!!! Would definitely but this again, it's wonderful!!!
Bere G.
Grand Prairie, TX
It’s a good spray for the face?
Hajera C.
I'm a die hard fan of the MAC Fix+ but I've been hearing so much about this!! Does it compare? Should I buy this after my Fix+ runs out? Aka is this worth all the hype?
Simone T.
Ozone Park, NY
What is your favorite thing about this makeup setting spray?
Meg L.
Is this worth the splurge?
Becca H.
Florence, AL
This may have already been answered, so apologies if I'm not seeing an answer. Does this setting spray leave any kind of shimmery effect? I can't stand that because I think it makes me look like I'm made of metal...