BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite makeup setting spray. My makeup lasts all day now! I always had a hard time getting my powder foundation, contour, and blush to stay put - but now I never have to worry!
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
IN LOVE with this make up spray. It prolong's my foundation and dissolves all powders into the skin. It smells great and the spray is a very light mist which coats your whole face perfectly. I have repurchased this atleast 4 times. I cannot say enough about his setting spray!
Ashley C.
Seekonk,MA
Anytime I try something that says "long lasting" I'm immediately skeptical because it seems some products and brands have their own ideas of what long lasting is, but I cannot even begin to express how amazingly miraculously incredible this product is! I always use setting sprag because I hate spending so much time doing my makeup just for it to practically be gone half way through the day so when I first saw this and read the packaging and promise of lasting 16 hours I just had to try it and I am sooooo beyond thrilled that I did. This spray has seriously been a face saver in so many different situations (humidity, intense dancing, cooking, general sweating) it not only keeps my makeup on but looking amazing the whole time! I couldn't believe it and sometimes still can't believe the incredible setting power this stuff has! Not to mention it smells great too! I would die if they ever discontinued this product. If you want your make up to look beautiful and last all night this stuff is the game changer right here!! It's the best of the best!! So good I almost want to keep it a secret haha! But every woman deserves to have the reward of long lasting make up after all the time we spend getting gorgeous! You won't be disappointed just shocked at how great this works.
Shana J.
Palm Coast, FL
I have oily skin and have noticed this is perfect for setting my makeup in place for hours. I am glad they have changed the packaging to black because by the time I was half way through the bottle it would have foundation smudged all over making it look dirty.
Amanda B.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Urban decay all nighter setting spray is my top favorite!!! Although its pretty pricey its totally worth it!!! You can feel the tackiness which you dont with most...it works great I have used a ton of setting sprays and this is def. Great and works amazingly
Tiffany M.
Wingate, NC
This product feels soooo good on your face after you applied your make up. It's very cool and refreshing. Urban decay is a very expensive brand of make up line but you get what you pay for I do recommend this product to others.
Ashton M.
Columbus, GA
I received a setting spray as a sample from Ipsy. I really enjoyed using it, but was not a fan of the price. Urban decay is an excellent brand, but the price point is a little too high for me. The setting spray does a great job at keeping my make up in place.
Lia G.
Best setting spray ever. I love how long my makeup lasts, how good it makes my makeup look after I apply it. It is amazing. I have very oily skin and especially in my Tzone the makeup stays in place all day with this product. It is very lightweight and fresh.
Emma C.
Madison
Staple product! I have yet to find a setting spray that I like more than Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. I’ve been using this for years and can’t live without it. I have super sensitive acne prone skin and have never had issues with this product!
Emilie Z.
Tacoma, WA
I've used this both day and night, literally no matter what it keeps my makeup looking tip top. I have very light eyebrows, and when I put this stuff on over my makeup I wake up with my brows still 90% on! (Usually they're faded). It works so nice and the spray gives a nice finish to your whole face.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.