BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashley C.
Seekonk,MA
Anytime I try something that says "long lasting" I'm immediately skeptical because it seems some products and brands have their own ideas of what long lasting is, but I cannot even begin to express how amazingly miraculously incredible this product is! I always use setting sprag because I hate spending so much time doing my makeup just for it to practically be gone half way through the day so when I first saw this and read the packaging and promise of lasting 16 hours I just had to try it and I am sooooo beyond thrilled that I did. This spray has seriously been a face saver in so many different situations (humidity, intense dancing, cooking, general sweating) it not only keeps my makeup on but looking amazing the whole time! I couldn't believe it and sometimes still can't believe the incredible setting power this stuff has! Not to mention it smells great too! I would die if they ever discontinued this product. If you want your make up to look beautiful and last all night this stuff is the game changer right here!! It's the best of the best!! So good I almost want to keep it a secret haha! But every woman deserves to have the reward of long lasting make up after all the time we spend getting gorgeous! You won't be disappointed just shocked at how great this works.
Caroline C.
This really gets the job done. It dries quickly and keeps your makeup on through anything. It made my naturally dry skin look a little more flat than usual. I bought it at Sephora. Honestly it's a bit pricey and I will likely stick to drugstore brand sprays.
Ashton M.
Columbus, GA
I received a setting spray as a sample from Ipsy. I really enjoyed using it, but was not a fan of the price. Urban decay is an excellent brand, but the price point is a little too high for me. The setting spray does a great job at keeping my make up in place.
Aspen E.
Denver
I always keep a bottle of urban decays long lasting setting spray on hand. I use this before I do my makeup and after and it stays where I want all day without any smudging or creasing. It feels very fresh and light on the skin and blends my makeup very well
Amanda B.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Urban decay all nighter setting spray is my top favorite!!! Although its pretty pricey its totally worth it!!! You can feel the tackiness which you dont with most...it works great I have used a ton of setting sprays and this is def. Great and works amazingly
Christopher T.
Millersville, PA
Giiiirl let me tell you! Before I used this, my makeup would melt right off my face. Not a good look at all. This setting spray is a life saver!!! Super easy to use (you spray it on your face) and affordable to boot. Love it. It changed the way I wear my drag!
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
I love this because I am dry it keeps my makeup on all day it's sets my makeup beautifully better then Mac fix +!! The only thing urban decay needs to do is fix the Nozzle so it sprays evenly as a nice fine mist not splattering but it's a great setting spray!!
sarah k.
San francisco, CA
This will make our makeup stay on for the entire day. it's totally worth it if you have any sort of event where you want your makeup to last for hours. It also helps if you need to make your makeup look less cakey. I spray it on after powder for this reason.
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite makeup setting spray. My makeup lasts all day now! I always had a hard time getting my powder foundation, contour, and blush to stay put - but now I never have to worry!
Aubrey B.
Fairmont City, IL
I love this setting spray! I use it every time I put on makeup and it never fails to amaze me. I could be in the rain, heat, cold, anything and my makeup would still look great! 10/10 would recommend to anyone in need of a great and long lasting setting spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.