BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sara C.
Land o lakes , FL
I love it. Nothing works better when you need to look flawless all day and night specially when the weather doesn't help and your face is oiled. The finish is natural and I love that is lightweight. I recommend this product and I'm a 100% sure you will love it
Gabby B.
Juneau, WI
Seriously love this setting spray. Feels cool on my face and really holds, and it feels lightweight as well; doesn't feel starchy on my face. I like this one out of all of UD's setting sprays because the "chill" reassures me that it's actually working. I recommend!!
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
I never really understood the power of a setting spray until I tried this one. This setting spray definitely makes my make up look better and last longer it's definitely a holy Grail product!
Hannah G.
Everyone loves the all nighter setting spray. I consider this a staple in my makeup collection. It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day/night and It works on almost every skin type! The mist is fine and sprays out softly but hits every area of my face easily.
Autumn B.
Roseville, MI
I have only been using this for a few days but it has been very good to me. It does smell kind of weird but my makeup will stay on all day. Usually my makeup will look shiny but with this it isn't shiny at all. I love it! and the packaging is super cute too!
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
 This setting spray just locks in my make up very well in the last almost all day.  it does not leave you feeling greasy,  and it gives you a nice finish on your face.  it does not feel heavy or like you have something on your face it just feels very lightweight.
Abby R.
I've never tried another setting Spray that really locks everything in place like this one does. You Spray it on and it's like glue (minus the sticky feeling), nothing is moving anywhere. I used this on every bride I had when I was freelancing. Awesome stuff!
Syeda I.
The best setting spray there is! It leaves my makeup matte all day long! Controls my oil like it claims and is lightweight. I have oily skin so my makeup tends to break apart fairly quickly. But this setting spray keeps everything in place and looking beautiful all day
Candace R.
This setting spray is amazing! It keeps my foundation, eye shadow, even lipstick, lasting all day! I normally use this for special occasions when I know I'll be out for a long time and won't be able to touch up. It works wonders and has kept my makeup on through concerts, parties, and many long, busy days!
Annette M.
Tempe
This is my favorite setting spray EVER! I sometimes use it before sunscreen because it is so lightweight and feels refreshing on the skin. It is so easy to apply, and it will keep your makeup on all day and night! I have repurchased this product so many times!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.