BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Audrey I.
Love this spray it does last long but it didn’t help on my nose and chin area. It started to crack in those areas and looked very dry. Not sure if this is for my skin type. Can’t really go wrong with the price for a long lasting setting spray.
Jessica L.
Auburn
I bought this setting spray due to all the hype and let me tell you its absolutely worth the hype. I use this before and after I put my makeup on and it stays... all day! I am now on my third bottle and I will continue to keep buying it!
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I used the travel setting spray to try it out. It's a very lightweight formula so that's great. It's good for all skin types so don't be afraid to try it out. It's easy to apply, all you have to do is go for it.
Shadee T.
Best setting spray! Lasts a whole work days and leaves a nice smooth finish. Usually I get quite oily but pairing this with a matte foundation keeps me matte all day long. The nozzle also affords a nice even spray unlike cheaper versions!
Paige E.
Bossier City, LA
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It locks my makeup in place all day long and helps get rid of any powderyness on my face. It is also perfect for foiling eye shadows.
Kaila P.
Best makeup spray ever!!! Love the way the mist comes out, love the way it melts my makeup to my skin and love the way it makes my makeup last! I haven’t used the other sprays from UD yet but I’m super excited if they’re all as good as this one!
Vera G.
Best product ever!!!!! Keeps my makeup stay in place for decades 😂💖 I could do my makeup early in the morning & set my face with this & my makeup will still look good , even better hours after ! The more you wear it the better it looks !!
Katie L.
Lemont, IL
My holy grail setting spray. Honestly never lets me down. I’ve gotten several of my friends hooked on it because once you spray your face, your makeup isn’t moving around all day or night on you. Keeps it locked in place and looking wonderful all day or night.
Danielle K.
Jenison, MI
Does not make my make up last any longer but does get rid of any cakeyness and powdery looking skin. Also great for foiling metallic shadows! Does not leave a cast on your face, and comes out in the perfect mist. Have purchased multiple bottles!
Emily H.
Seattle, WA
Does exactly what’s expected of it. Blends and sets your powder makeup leaving your skin with a soft dewy finish. I love using this product to wet my beauty blender before blending product. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.