BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kate F.
Green Cove Springs, FL
I received a trial size from Sephora, and I have liked the setting spray the times that I remember to use it! It gives a matte finish and I prefer a slightly luminous finish.Not a glittery or gleamy finish, It does seem to keep my makeup application intact.
Blair R.
Huntsville, AL
This setting spray is by far my favorite so far. I can be in the hot Alabama heat and my makeup still looks perfect at the end of the day. I would most definitely recommend this to my friends and will be purchasing again 🦄😺👑💋✨
Abby P.
This is my favorite setting spray. It holds your makeup together the whole night. It is a nice spray and its not too harsh. It gives a natural finish which is very nice. I recommend very much to anyone looking for a setting spray to last all day
Marquitta W.
North chesterfield, VA
Literally does what the name says. I sprayed this and my full face lasted the entire day, with exception of my lip. It really was very easy to mist and didn't leave any weird residue or sticky/greasy feeling. Absolutely Loved This!!
Meghan Q.
Indiana, PA
This product definitely works well! I love it! It's great for all skin types! Mainly for oily skin tho! It's very effective and easy to apply! Keeps your makeup on all night! I bought mine from Ulta Beauty!
Molly C.
Jennings
I love this setting spray! It is definitely in my top 5. It gives me such a beautiful finish to my makeup, and it last all day! I believe I wore it for 7 hours one day and my foundation still looked amazing! I will definitely be purchasing again!
Tina U.
This stuff really works. It really keeps your makeup on all day and doesn't feel like you've just been drenched with water. My only complaint is the mist could be a little more fine. The sprayer can kind of catch you off guard and spray you hard
Katiee M.
Glendale , AZ
I live in this setting spray. It is amazing. I use it eventually year round. I find it really helps keep my makeup on all day even in blazing Arizona summers. It’s also extremely light weight and you can’t tell anything is there after it dries.
Ashley P.
Absolutely love this setting apart. It makes my makeup last all day and look fresh. It's amazing. It is a little bit pricey but it's totally worth it. A big bottle lasts me like 9 months. It feels super lightweight on the skin. Highly recommend.
Cassandra W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely one of the best setting sprays I've used in a while, especially for that locked-down, all-night wear time. My makeup did crease a little bit, but only after maybe 8 hours, and honestly thats still pretty impressive on its own
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.