BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jeffy Wendy Z.
Attleboro
I love this product, I got it for my birthday last april. It is a great setting spray, it really keep the makeup in place. However I think if you have dry sking this might not be the best setting spray for you because it can turn to make you skin or makeup patchy
Martyna M.
Niles, IL
It's a great setting spray.it is lightweight so you don't feel it on your face. It dries skin out a little bit so not ideal for dry skin. Love that it comes in travel size - you can throw it in your bag for on the go :)
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
I received this as a sample in my Sephora play subscription beauty box and have been using it ever since. I really love it, sets my makeup and I spray it on my brush to get the most pigment from my eyeshadows. I would definitely recommend this setting spray to anyone.
Amity P.
Decatur, IN
This stuff if a godsend! It seriously makes your makeup last so long! I've gone swimming with my eyebrows filled in and they lasted with this stuff on them. So easy to use. I definitely recommend!
Brooke R.
I never see a huge difference with setting sprays. This does keep my make up on maybe an hour or 2 longer than normal. For the price, I just don't understand it. Feels really good on the face though. If I were made of money, I could see myself repurchasing this.
haven f.
Haven't tried a setting spray like it! With dry and acne prone skin it is hard to choose between the original and hydrating sprays. I have been using this and love it! My favorite part is spraying it on and adding a soft, cool touch to my face. I recommend!
Samantha W.
I got a sample size in the old packaging which is ok but because it’s white looks dirty easily. I really like the most it’s not to heavy like some others. It seems to help my makeup stay in place and it helps my foundation sink into my skin and look less cakey.
Melody P.
Worth, IL
I got the mini version in a monthly make up subscription and I'm hooked! It really helps keep my make up :) I would recommend it and I will be buying the full sized version soon. It's a little pricy but so far worth it.
Crystal R.
One of my favorite setting sprays and it's perfect for a party you can sweat and it will not come off your makeup will stay in place it is a little pricey however it is well worth the price you can buy it at any local Sephora I definitely recommend this product
Daisy M.
Visalia, CA
I love this setting spray. It feels refreshing when you’re applying it. Makes your makeup look flawless and if you go overboard with powder it helps it settle into your skin so it looks flawless instead of powdery or cakey. It also helps your makeup last all day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.