BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
Give shine and a overall glow! Love how it makes my skin look after I apply it. Best setting spray on the market I promise. I would totally recommend this product because it makes my makeup look so bright. A little pricey but worth it, believe me.
Jimena D.
Absolutely love this setting spray! It makes your makeup look flawless all day long! I have combination skin and it makes my face look matte but not dry, which I am definitely a fan of. I totally recommend this setting spray; it is worth the hype!
Betty U.
The BEST setting spray, it's my go to every single time. Works so well, I've gone through so many bottles already and I'm low on my last one so need to restock soon! Anyone care to send me some lol? Definitely recommend to buy and try out, you will love it.
Trista S.
Medford, OK
I love de-slick setting spray by Urban Decay! I recently attended a wedding/reception that I applied my makeup for at 11am the morning of. After applying 3 sprays of setting spray I did not touch up my makeup even one time. The reception lasted until 2am and I also fell asleep with my makeup on. The morning after, my makeup was still 100% intact with no makeup on my pillow. My (normally oily) skin was not oily at all but glowing. I would definitely recommend this setting spray!
Drusila U.
Fresno
I looooooveeeee this product it is heaven sent😍 this will take your makeup to the next level and will keep it looking bomb all night long this product lived up to its name. I first tried the travel size and I recently just bought the regular size.
Lyndsay B.
Clifton Spgs, NY
I've been using this setting spray since I started doing my makeup, years ago. It is the best I've ever tried, makeup lasts all day. I also use this fairly generously multiple times a week and have been using the same bottle for almost a year now.
Emma D.
Providence
I have tried a lot of setting sprays. I feel like I am always on the hunt for one that drys down my makeup without leaving me looking matte. I love some dew. This All Night Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is the answer to my prayers. It keeps everything from moving on my face, but allows me to feel super fresh faced. I also love the mist on this spray. Its very powerful unlike a lot of other sprays where you have to continuously spray yourself. Overall, I'm super happy with this product.
Mallory W.
I love this setting spray! I spray a little on my beauty blender after I pump my foundation on it and I love the finish it gives my foundation. I definitely notice a difference in my makeup wear and love how it makes my makeup stay all day!
Annie Y.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My go to setting spray if I can’t get my hands on Urban Decay’s oil control setting spray. I recommend this setting spray to all of my no -oily friends. It sets makeup well, make it last all day/night. I spray this all over my face after applying my makeup and pounce it with a beauty blender. Helps the makeup set and looks more like your skin rather than makeup on your skin. If your an oily gal, this product still works pretty well and was my holy grail until they released their DeSlick spray.
Jamie K.
Newtown, CT
This was my holy grail setting spray until I found some more reasonably priced alternatives from the drugstore. This formula really can’t be beat but unfortunately the price can be. I would still “splurge” and use this for special occasions but it’s too pricey to use on a day to day basis.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.