BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kisha Q.
Durham
Literally has your makeup on all day! I love love love this product! There are only pros to this product not cons. Great for all skin types! I have dry skin. You just spray on your face after applying your makeup. I will buy again over and over I love this stuff!
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
I only use this when i am going out sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt i really depended on what I’m doing. I like it for when i go to school cause i can break a sweat quick in there so I’m on the fence wit this one u need to make ur own opinion on this one
rosa R.
My expectations were much higher. I was disappointed. For the price I could have bought other setting sprays from cheaper brands that would have worked much better. I have oily skin and it didn't set my face. I became oily right away, I'd apply the setting spray more than once days at a time & it still wouldn't set. I'll never be purchasing this spray again.
Erica A.
I like using this product. It seems like it does help makeup stay longer, although I don't know if I consider it "all night." It doesn't stop sweat and oil from doing its job after a while.
Monica M.
Leominster, MA
I love this setting spray, the most is light and doesn't "spit" out at you. It's not too heavily scented which I like. I have normal to dry skin and it works well for me. It definitely helps to soften the effects of a setting powder if you don't like a powdery look. I plan to buy again!
Nicky P.
Omaha, NE
This spray really helps my look to last. If I know it's going to be a long day I make sure to spirits my face a few times with this, and I don't have to worry about my makeup disappearing!
Molly B.
Haverhill, MA
My go to setting spray! This product is the best I have tried. Really sets makeup to a nice matte finish and keeps it on all day or night. My skin doesn't feel oily after either. Smell is also nice. Will repurchase.
Candace K.
This spray is 100% worth the price. It helps my makeup last ALL DAY (obviously, hence the name). The spritzer is great. No cons for me. I keep a travel size spray in my purse just to "refresh" my makeup. I would recommend this to others. Go out and give it a go.
Bridget D.
Bethlehem, PA
My go to setting spray. I've tried so many but this is the only one i always go back to. It makes the makeup last all night, not only that but it reduces the look of any powders as well. It comes in 3 different formulas so there's something for every skin type!
Rachael A.
frisco
This product is so refreshing when you put this on your face, and sometimes I want to go work out looking pretty I’ll put this on after I’m done with my makeup and it doesn’t even budge. I would totally recommend and I’m running low so I’m gonna go buy it again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.