BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nancyjo S.
Port orange, FL
My other sprays leave me feeling like my face is going to fall off if I so much a shed a drop of sweat, living in Florida that happens quite often. I mist on all nighter and I'm good to go
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I just starting using this product about 2 weeks ago and I love it. I was using a more expensive brand and this product was on sale so I decided to give this one a try and now I am hooked..
Amity P.
Decatur, IN
This stuff if a godsend! It seriously makes your makeup last so long! I've gone swimming with my eyebrows filled in and they lasted with this stuff on them. So easy to use. I definitely recommend!
Arleen B.
West New York
this is my favorite setting spray since I started using makeup years ago. I love urban decay and the fact that they are cruelty free and I will continue to purchase not only their spray but also all of their other products for Yeats to come. love love love
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
Best setting spray on the market! I use this every day to make my makeup last and it works perfectly. I also use it to refresh my makeup if needed and it gives my face that freshly done look all over again.
Katrina H.
Greensboro, NC
This is my go-to setting spray. It is a staple in my makeup bag for when I need my makeup to stay in place for a long period of time. I can go out with it on and wake up with my makeup still intact. It doesn’t break my skin out, smells great, and lasts forever.
rosa R.
My expectations were much higher. I was disappointed. For the price I could have bought other setting sprays from cheaper brands that would have worked much better. I have oily skin and it didn't set my face. I became oily right away, I'd apply the setting spray more than once days at a time & it still wouldn't set. I'll never be purchasing this spray again.
Lexi A.
Gurley, AL
Best setting spray ever!! I cannot day enough good things about this product, the mist is very soft and distributed product evenly it’s perfect. It locks my make up in all day and night I hardly ever need to do any touch ups! The only downside is that it has a weird alcohol type smell but it doesn’t bother me
Rasika P.
San Jose, CA
I do like this setting spray for when I need to have my makeup last all day. However, it does tend to make my face look oilier than it normally does. This is long lasting makeup setting spray which lasts for more than 8 hours. Highly recommend this product!!
Summer C.
This product not only locks in makeup, it helps it all blend together and melt into the skin. After I apply my powder I feel I look a little chalky, this product however eliminates that. I am a repeat buyer and use this product daily to finish off my makeup look!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.