BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Shanygne B.
Absolutely love all night setting spray. I don't have to reapply my make up anymore throughout the day aside from lipstick and my face doesn't have a shiny look,similar to when you've been wearing your make up for way too long.
Sequoia P.
Bakersfield, CA
I think this is an ok product. It is expensive and I do not really see a difference between days where I do use it and days where I don't I think there are a lot cheaper alternatives out there.
Karinna J.
Goleta, CA
Best setting spray I've ever tried! Only complaint is that it doesn't smell as great as any of my other ones. That being said, it does the best job with setting! I have had my makeup stay on for a full 12 hours. I would definitely buy again!
Paty C.
Detroit, MI
Use this all the time because I work the night shift keeps my makeup on all day and night very lightweight but does the job all urban decay setting sprays are always my go to I recommend I am of course going to buy again
Samantha G.
Yorba Linda, CA
I use this for everything! After i apply makeup this keeps everything in place and refreshes my face too! I also use this to wet my brushes to give my eye shadows more pigmentation and it works super well for that also!
Jordan S.
Johnson City, TN
Love his product. It isn't sticky when you spray it on. It keeps my makeup perfect all day long and is very easy to apply. Love the lightweight feel it has. Will be buying this product again and recommending to friends.
Mary E.
Nashville, TN
This helps my makeup melt into a skin look, but it actually doesn't help it stay that well. The de-slick is better at that to me, since oil is my biggest problem in staying power. It's not bad, but I'm not into the hype
Kristine B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I really like this product, like it's in my top 3 faves. However, the smell of this is incredibly unpleasant. For something that goes on my face I really feel it should smell way better. But it keeps my makeup in place very well.
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
Setting spray is a must and this product won't let you down! It has a natural finish and locks your makeup in! I love it! It keeps everything where you put it. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone.
Miranda Z.
My absolute holy grail item. When they say all nighter, they mean ALL NIGHT. Once you Spray this on your face it's not coming off until you scrub your face. I have oily skin and this keeps my makeup in place all day long.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.