BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Samantha B.
Crest Hill, IL
I've tried lots and lots of setting sprays and this one is by far my favorite. Not only is it long lasting the application is flawless. The spray nozzle sets this product ahead of others
Molly C.
Jennings
I love this setting spray! It is definitely in my top 5. It gives me such a beautiful finish to my makeup, and it last all day! I believe I wore it for 7 hours one day and my foundation still looked amazing! I will definitely be purchasing again!
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I received a sample size and believe this is one of best setting sprays I've tried, granted I've only tried two setting sprays but I think this is going to be my next product buy.
Kayluh K.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is in my top 3 setting sprays.. I really feel like urban decay started the process of setting sprays! They did a wonderful job. I wore this to the prom a few years ago and it was my first time trying it, neitherless it stayed on alll night!
Ashton K.
I liked this setting spray, but I don't feel it was any better than my NYX or ELF ones. It's a great product, it's made my makeup last longer for sure. I just don't feel that it is worth the price, as there are plenty of other drugstore sprays!
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY! I use this everyday and I can tell if I forget it in my daily routine. I also love spraying it on my beauty blender to help smooth foundation or on my eyeshadow brushes to enhance the colors
Marian K.
I received a small bottle of this in December in one of my subscriptions boxes. With lots of holiday parties it was the perfect time to try it out. It definitely kept my makeup on- even when I went from work to an event. I think the price is reasonable and I will likely purchase this.
courtney L.
One of my favorite setting sprays! It comes out nicely and doesn't feel like you're soaking your face. It makes my makeup last all day and keeps it exactly how I want it. By the end of the night my makeup looks just like it did right after I finished!
Brandy R.
Phoenix, AZ
This setting spray will keep your face perfect all day long. Seriously. This is the best find ever! Once your face dries you don't even notice it's on. There is no smell, it doesn't smudge your makeup. I would reccomend this to people with all different skin types.
Megan B.
Mt Sterling , KY
I was so let-down using the All Nighter setting spray. It smells awful, stays tacky feeling for a good 10-15 minutes, and my makeup didn't stay out well at all. I wouldn't recommend this formula to anyone. For the price, I expected so much more!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.