BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Halsey J.
lake orion
i have been using this product for about 4 years now. This never fails me. It really makes my makeup last when i go out all night. This helps my makeup melt into my skin. I always notice a difference when i don’t use it. completely worth it and lasts so long.
Alyssa G.
Wakeman, OH
Use this once and I promise you will be hooked! This settings spray works wonders! I put my makeup on in the morning, use setting spray and it still looks like I just applied it by the time I shower at night before bed.
Alex C.
Seminary, MS
This is one of my favorite setting spray! I've bought a mini sample and then a full sized bottle and I'm almost out! I love that it keeps my makeup on and makes it last a LOT longer than it normally does! I would definitely buy this again because it helps my skin look a lot better after I apply my powder.
Sequoia P.
Bakersfield, CA
I think this is an ok product. It is expensive and I do not really see a difference between days where I do use it and days where I don't I think there are a lot cheaper alternatives out there.
Faith J.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this setting spray. It is so easy to use and it keeps my makeup in place all day. The mist on it is really nice so it nicely evenly applies it and doesn’t just squirt out. I would definitely buy this again!
Taylor W.
Boonsboro
I use this everyday, makes my make up last longer. I notice my face stays the same all day. A beautiful matte finish! Easily applied make sure you spray a few times though. Highly recommended to anyone who wears make up
Melissa R.
This is by far the BEST setting spray I have ever tried !!!!! My makeup stays the same all day with this setting spray. I have nothing negative to say about this product. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!!
This product is good and works its charms for me all the time. It's got a small shimmer and is mostly matte. It's got the con of how its kinda hard to get at Sephora because of popularity. It's lightweight and I would most likely recommend this to others.
Haley C.
Arab, AL
It is a good quality setting spray. I do not like the smell, it is a light rosey scent but I’d prefer it to be scentless. I have dry skin and it goes well with it. It isn’t too heavy and you don’t really notice it once it dries.
Bianca P.
Delano, CA
In love with the all-nighter setting spray! It makes my makeup last all day without any problem of application. It's perfect for people of all skin types since it involves lasting power. Must have for anyone's collection!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.