BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brenna L.
Windom
I first used this when I was in a wedding and forgot my setting spray. And used a few squirts from a fellow bridesmaid and fell in love instantly. So light weight. Workssss amazing. Made my make up stay flawless for hours
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
Since I have tried this product I have been using just this setting spray. It is a life saver. Your makeup will not move at all. It feels great on the skin. It isn't sticky or anything. I only use this setting spray now.
Janae E.
This setting spray is so popular and I see why because it works and feels amazing. It makes me feel like I have a nice clear protective layer on my face to keep my makeup where it needs to be. This is definitely a rebuy product and the packaging is great!
Anna H.
I bought this setting spray when it was on clearance due to a packaging change, so it was a nice way to try it without committing to it's normal price tag. I use this after I have applied setting powder or powder foundation, at the recommendation of some beauty vloggers I follow. It's really good for using after applying MAC Studio Fix Plus powder foundation, because it helps reduce the powdery look and makes my skin look a little more natural. It does work good for that purpose. The mist pump works decent and it has a pleasant smell. I am not left with an unpleasant taste on my lips and it dries down quickly and I can't feel it on my face, so that is good. Outside of that, I am not really convinced that it adds longevity to my makeup or performs beyond just setting my makeup. I think a good base routine is more important (moisturizer and/or primer) when it comes to makeup staying power. This stuff is crazy expensive for what it is, though, and you need between 5 and 10 pumps each time to really do anything.
Erika M.
Marietta, GA
This product definitely helps my makeup stay in place. I’m less oily when I use it. I only needed to blot once when I work it for 16 hours. I purchased the travel size and will definitely buy the full size when I run out.
Jenna R.
Gilbert, AZ
I had been using the e.l.f setting spray, which is only a few dollars at target, and I thought it was great. Then, my sister bought a full size of the urban decay setting spray and got a freebie trial size, which she gave to me to try. I thought, could this stuff possibly be worth all the hype and rave reviews? After having used it for a week, I'd say yes. I live in arizona, and right now its been stormy, but still over 100 degrees outside. Needless to say, its a humid, muggy, disgusting hot mess. But when I use this setting spray, I swear that by the end of the day, not only does my makeup still look perfect, but it almost looks BETTER as the day goes on. (I thought that that idea too, was crazy, until I experienced it with the revlon whipped foundation which looks better with time on your face.) I have pretty normal skin, not excessively dry or oily, so I don't know how this spray fares with skin on an extreme end of the spectrum. But I will say, if you can even get your hands on a cheaper trial size, give this one a shot.
Mia F.
Hillsboro, OR
This product is true to it’s name, it works all night and all day. It holds in place even the lightest cc creams and B.B. creams, and really puts all of my makeup into one solid, beautiful look. Great for oily gals too!!
Emily M.
This is my favoriteeeee setting spray! I really enjoy using it because it definitely keeps my makeup looking fresh longer. Really good to make your skin feel hydrated. A bit pricier but definitely worth it in my opinion!
Cathalina Y.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Does it's job in keeping makeup in place all day, I don't like how it leaves my skin looking extra textured though. This gets too much hype ! Honestly not the best one out there , there are a lot of good setting sprays.
Ashley A.
Altha, FL
I like this setting spray a lot I can actually tell a difference with how it sets my makeup. It's matte and good for all skin types I would say. I would highly rrecommend commend this product and it last a very long time
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.