BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
This is one of my favorite setting sprays on the market! It keeps my makeup looking great and fresh all day long. I does not have sun protection, but the new formula has protection from pollution. It is a matte finish, and I would recommend! It is worth the money!
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
My Holy grail! None can compare. And none have beat it off of its throne. Natural matte finish. It leaves my makeup in place all day, all night, and the next day! I have been buying this setting spray for years. And whenever it's a bundle I make sure I grab five or six! I can never have enough!!!!!!
Jessica M.
Massapequa Park
This setting spray is the best setting spray I have ever used. My makeup lasts all day when I use this setting spray. It kinda has a weird smell but it goes away after like one minute. It leaves my face looking natural and I dont even notice I have makeup on. <3
Ashley S.
The best setting spray on the market! The spray mist is very fine and not splotchy, there's no scent to irritate the skin, and once you spray this over your makeup, it is locked down for good, even on hot and humid days. Will continue to repurchase again and again
Ellen H.
Philadelphia, PA
It's everyone's favorite for a reason! This keeps my makeup on even on days when I take naps with my face straight down on the pillow. Totally worth the price point because it takes a long time to go through the bottle
britnee a.
North Dartmouth, MA
setting spray is esential to my daily make up routine. this setting spray is my favorite and i get the bang for my buck by buying the duo. my make up literally does not move all day and night. i love it and highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Kaiya W.
Been wanting to try this for a while, finally did, and was not disappointed! I could tell from the very first use that this setting spray made my makeup last longer! I even went swimming (went underwater several times) and my makeup was still still perfectly intact. Totally recommend, it makes a huge difference!
Lois S.
I love this stuff! I've already gone through a full bottle because it works so well! You apply it right after you finish your makeup and you're set for the rest of the night! I have problems with my foundation always creasing and sliding off and i have never had to worry about that with this setting spray!
Liliana A.
Rio Hondo
My makeup lasted beautifully and set the whole night. Ive even wore it to the beach. Does what it says and sets into the skin. I have combination dry to oily skin and this worked wonderfully. I would definitely a thousand percent recommend this to a friend.
Katee T.
I have only used this a couple of times. Although it's not bad, it's not really noticeable great. I like the way it sprays out and how refreshing it feels, but I don't really feel as though it keeps my makeup on and looking good any longer than it does without it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.