BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Summer R.
Amazing spray ! It really kept my makeup basically until I took it off. I will definitely be repurchasing . It's really refreshing and leaves a nice feel to my skin
Hailey G.
McAlester , OK
All Nighter literally lasts all night! When I go out I use this and my makeup stays in place. It's lightweight and it also gives your makeup a smooth finish. I love this product and I'll definitely continue to buy this.
Negar G.
Santa Monica, CA
Love this stuff! I have a pretty normal skin type but foundation seems to disappear on me after only a few hours. A couple sprays of this before and after my foundation goes on ensures my makeup lasts all day. It's also super refreshing and doesn't sting.
Kayla B.
This product is super easy to use. You just spray and go. It is a matte kinda natural finish... doesn't have a smell to it. And you can't tell when it's on. Sometimes my makeup still separates, but after a long time.
McKenna K.
Columbus
I swear this product is made from heaven. This feels great on my skin and makes my makeup last forever!! I think it's good for all skin types. Looks oily at first but dries up. Very simple to apply. I will definitely be purchasing this product more and more!!😍
Jane O.
Lees Summit, MO
The all nighter was the first ever setting spray I tried. LOVE IT. But hate the price. Definitely worth the price, just hurts the wallet lol. Best high end setting spray! Would re-purchase but only when I could splurge!
Lacey S.
Lexington, KY
This is absolutely great and so worth the money that you'd pay for it! I have oily skin and I think that it helps to prevent oily spots throughout the work day! I would highly recommend!
Amber P.
Queen Creek , AZ
Talk about a holy grail! This stuff works wonders. I'm super oily and this stuff keeps my makeup intact for hours. I've literally busted all nighters and my makeup looks just as good in the a.m as it did the night before.
Lucero R.
Out of all the setting sprays that i own, Urban Decay All Nighter has to be the best one yet! it keeps my makeup in place all day! easy to apply! and it has such a nice matte finish! good for many skin types! def will buy again!!
Me’Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
Best setting spray on the market! It locks the makeup on without the dry feel. Keeps my makeup on all day! It has a natural matte finish. You can set any makeup with this. I keep this in my collection. It’s worth the $30.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.