BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kenedie A.
I've tried this when it was in the white packaging and I'm not sure if they changed the formula. But I loved it to set my makeup and it would last 15+ hours. However, I like setting sprays to spray fine mist to prevent any large droplets on the face
Libbie S.
Grandville, MI
Does the job. Keeps oil at bay for a full day, and doesn't smell bad as I spray it. I like the finish it gives my skin, and you only need a few sprays to really set everything down. It melts powders right into the skin and feels refreshing on my face.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love the new packaging first off, super cute! This has always been a holy grail for me, I spray it after my foundation application and then at the end of my entire face routine, it keeps my makeup lasting all day and it really refreshes my skin!
Danielle T.
Loganville, GA
Have been using this setting spray for 2 years now and couldn't go without. It's so refreshing, keeps my makeup in place all day and leaves my makeup looking flawless after it sets.
Taryn L.
Canadensis
This makes my make up last all night long! I think this oils work on any skin type. It is light weight. I’ve been using a sample size from my play box and it lasts forever. I don’t use this everytime I do make up, but when I do it definitely helps.
Sara R.
Newport News, VA
I use this setting spray every single day. I would definitely recommend it for anyone. It makes your makeup last longer and makes the powders settle in to look more like me skin. I will definitely continue to repurchase this product and recommend it
Hayley G.
I recently purchased this product after seeing its high rating. I was not impressed. I felt like I sprayed hair spray on my face. I felt sticky and almost gross. I have purchased cheaper products that worked better. Probably wouldn’t purchase again.
audrey e.
Zionsville, IN
I started using this over the summer. It held my make up on through the sweat, and sun on hot days. it left me with a matte finish, unless I used highlighter. I would totally recommend. it's so useful really.
Alessandra c.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my all time favorite setting spray! I will never stop using it! I like to purchase the two pack from Sephora because it is such a great value! I love how it just melts my makeup into my skin and leaves me with a flawless finish! So amazing!!
Danielle W.
Yessss! When this stuff says all night, it means ALL NIGHT!! Your makeup will not budge with this on!i bought a travel size and it lasted me months! This is definitely a staple in my routine now! It also doesn't have a strong scent which is a plus!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.