BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Laura C.
Madison, WI
I really enjoy this setting spray. The mist is very fine which I love and the spray makes my makeup last noticably longer on my skin. There's isn't much of a finish to the setting spray just helps blend the makeup together for a more natural look.
Yaritza V.
Washington, DC
This works great for me and I'm pleasantly surprised. I have really dry skin and this does not dry my skin out while still giving me that hold that makes my makeup last all day. Super impressed and will continue to repurchase and recommend strongly
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
LOCKS IT DOWN! Only complaint is the smell. Don’t like it. But it keeps everything in place. I don’t know how. Maybe voodoo? But it works amazingly. A little expensive for the little amount you get out of it. I’d bug it again and just use sparingly.
maddie h.
this setting spray works wonders! it keeps my makeup on all day long. this setting spray gives of a natural finish and keeps makeup from moving around it is a little pricey and i now use setting spray from the drugstore, but if you are willing to spend the extra money, it is an amazing product
Patricia M.
Vincentown
I will probably be the only person on earth that just gave it is a three star review, I thought that it was drying on my skin but I do you have mature skin and sometimes I have dry skin, I don't think I would recommend it to others, I purchased mine at Ulta, and I believe it was around 36.00
Kelly B.
Charlotte
I really can tell a difference between using this product and not. It’s a big help to wear to work. When I get home it doesn’t look as though all of my make up has worn off. When I wear it out dancing it definitely helps my makeup not to sweat off.
Marie T.
Grand Island
Seriously the best setting spray on the earth! If you don’t mind spending a little bit of extra money, this stuff is seriously worth it! I love the finish of it! It’s super natural and leaves my makeup looking flawless and helps keep it on all day!
Kaylee✨ M.
Ft Wayne
This is such an amazing setting spray! It’s not just an all night or setting spray it’s an all day setting spray! I love how much product is in it, and how it’s not sticky like some other setting sprays I’ve had before! I love this product so much.
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
I can definitely tell the difference when I wear this setting spray. It is super lightweight and I like that it has a natural/matte finish. I touch my face a lot and it keeps my makeup in place. I will certainly purchase this again, when I run out.
shonna lyn a.
San Marcos, CA
the only product i use to set my make-up in my daily routine&&even on my clients! its very lightweight&&keeps my make-up set all day! also available in a travel size bottle to bring along with you in your purse or when you travel! super convenient!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.