BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lexi S.
Cranford, NJ
It makes my makeup last much longer. I recently bought the deslick version however because i need more oil control but it works perfectly for normal and oily skin and is very light weight. I would definitely buy this again
Faith A.
Westfield, NJ
I love this so much!! I don't usually wear foundation or anything but when I go to events I wear tinted moisturizer (Laura Mercier matte), but I get SUPER oily even tho it's matte. This helps so much and feels so good on the skin I can't recommend it enough.
Darby M.
This product works pretty well at keeping my makeup in place for a long time. Although it does feel nice and refreshing, I wish the mist was finer. I feel like it tends to spray out in patches. Overall, it's really good though.
Temera D.
Streamwood, IL
Works like a charm! Soooo good! Keeps you running with no smudges to you make up. It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long was so with that you'll be saving. I would definitely recommend this product to the party girls
Gissel C.
Wow this setting spray is amazing and worth the money! All pros with this product, and this defiantly leaves all setting sprays behind! It leaves your face looking so beautiful and flawless looking, and defiantly sets your face for the rest of the day. Totally recommend!!!
Kelly D.
Love how the all nightwr spray almost melts my makeup to my face giving it a natural look and makes my make up look flawless all day long! I love that I don't have to worry about my make up fading!!!!
Amanda M.
Best setting spray I've used yet really keeps your makeup in place but also has a funny odor but if u could get past that it's easy to apply leaves an awesome finish to most skin types I really recommend
Jennifer H.
Oakwood
I love this product so much. I will not leave my house without spraying this on my makeup to set it. I have been using this product for about 3 or 4 years. Anyone who is looking for a setting spray this is the spray to use!
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
Since I have tried this product I have been using just this setting spray. It is a life saver. Your makeup will not move at all. It feels great on the skin. It isn't sticky or anything. I only use this setting spray now.
Mia F.
Hillsboro, OR
This product is true to it’s name, it works all night and all day. It holds in place even the lightest cc creams and B.B. creams, and really puts all of my makeup into one solid, beautiful look. Great for oily gals too!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.