BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kaitlyn K.
I’m in love with this setting spray! I had heard so many good things about it and I understand why! This makes my makeup last all day! The best!! I have oily skin and it makes my skin look so soft and matte after applying! But I think it would work for all skin types!
Mika M.
This is my favorite setting spray and have used it since it first came out. The difference between spraying this after I finish putting on my makeup and when I don't is night and day. This makes my makeup stay put.
Francesca R.
Hialeah, FL
I am not even sure of what other setting sprays I could missing out on because this one is so amazing! I used this setting spray for my engagement pictures in the middle of summer in a park and by the end of the day when I got into my car my make up was still PERFECT!!
Jessi G.
This is my all time favorite setting spray! It completely sets your makeup in place without changing the consistency or finish of the product underneath. It truly is great for all skin types as well!
Hailey P.
I feel like this is the OG setting spray!  I've been using this setting spray on and off since highschool.  And while I've tried other setting spray's I always keep this handy as a setting spray that I know will keep my makeup lasting for the longest time
Patricia A.
Lawrence
I have never used a setting spray in my life... I was browsing in Sephora while letting my momma shop for her birthday and ran across this setting spray. I tried this along with the "Chill" I prefer the "Chill" better but the all nighter Is really good too. I do recommend you trying this along with Urban Decays "Chill" setting Spray!
Amber B.
Ridgefield
This is my all time favorite setting spray! When I use it I never have to touch up my face and it always leaves my foundation looking nice. It does kinda have a scent to it so I would keep that in mind if you don't like scented makeup products and are looking into this
Jasmine K.
Richmond
I absolutely love love love this setting spray! It’s great for oily skin especially if you tend to get even more oily with a face full of makeup, it’s smooths it out and mattefies very well! I would totally buy it again and I have multiple times!
Katie A.
This was the first setting spray that I ever used, and dear god, it has been one of the best. It's one of the few setting sprays that I can tell makes a difference in the staying power of my makeup. Talking about it here makes me think I may need another bottle.......
Jasmin R.
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing setting spray. Something I always reach for when I'm gonna be out all night or when I know I'll have my makeup on for a long time. I occasionally sleep with my makeup on after a long night and will wake up with my face looking exactly the same the night before. Highly recommend and is worth the price.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.