BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amber S.
Baltimore, MD
It is an effective product, but not amazing enough to justify the price. It is light weight and doesn't leave any other or sticky feeling. I have combination skin and it seems to work well. Free trial size samples of this are frequently offered.
Chelsea P.
My favorite setting spray!! I absolutely love this setting spray because it keeps my makeup on all day and makes my skin feel really clean! I love to use this on a night out, and its super easy to apply! Definitely recommend getting it! I am 100% going to buy it again!
Jasmin R.
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing setting spray. Something I always reach for when I'm gonna be out all night or when I know I'll have my makeup on for a long time. I occasionally sleep with my makeup on after a long night and will wake up with my face looking exactly the same the night before. Highly recommend and is worth the price.
Megan G.
Highland, IN
This stuff is way over priced. I always buy from Skindinavia instead, since they are the brand that makes this, and you can get a better spray for way more bang for your buck per ounce. This spray is good to meld your powders with you creams, but it doesn't do that great of a job keeping my makeup from fading.
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray not that I know over. It’s a natural finish. The sprayer has a microfine that goes on so light that you don’t feel it. Cons it not worth price. I would buy more the smaller size and recommend to other
Samie M.
I like to use this spray to help set my eyebrows, but not my full face. I'll spritz this on to my brow spoolie and brush it in before I go back in with my brow products. The times that I have used it on my full face it leaves me feeling slightly sticky and almost stiff.
Gina G.
Muskegon, MI
This spray is good at keeping makeup in place. It works like it should on my combination skin. I do feel that there are less expensive options from other brands that work as well or better, so I would not purchase again.
Angelica R.
Hope Mills, NC
This is by far the best setting spray i have ever used in my life. It works so well that at one point i had done my makeup before work at 5 a.m, worked all day, then went out shopping, to dinner, and the bar, and still woke up the next morning with my makeup in tact.
Maria G.
Granger, WA
I love this setting spray. My makeup stays on all day with it. I have oily skin and it works good for before and after applying my makeup. This spray is a must have! Better formula than the last one and smells better. I would definitely purchase again when I run out .
Jasmine K.
Richmond
I absolutely love love love this setting spray! It’s great for oily skin especially if you tend to get even more oily with a face full of makeup, it’s smooths it out and mattefies very well! I would totally buy it again and I have multiple times!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.